Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Deion Sanders

Deion Sanders

i an soooooo extatic the dion is off the air.talk about a camera hog. he was a waste of a seat on that show. i actually didn't watch it much BECAUSE he was on it. i'd like to see someone with some tv cred get the job (dan patrick?). i'm sick of these used up qb's and wr's getting jobs based on their names and not their skills.
    for the laughs, i'd like to see shannon sharpe, deion sanders, lawrence taylor, and (insert used up, white-assed, overrated, loud-mouthed quarterback here) on a show of their own. you wouldn't be able to understand anything, because they'd all be yelling at each other. ray lewis would come on and level someone in the mouth. courtney love could be the roving reporter. ok, so this isn't turning into such a great idea...
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

CVGVIKE is offline Pro-Bowler

Deion Sanders

Maybe Tice and Co. can get ol' Neon Deion to come and do kickoff and punt returns...lol. I know most of you can't stand Sanders but I've always liked him. I would love to see Deion play again...unless he plays for Dallas or another team I don't like.

CVGVIKE is offline Pro-Bowler

Deion Sanders

"UTVikfan" wrote:
    Words cannot express how happy I am Deion is gone. Theismann, especially, and Chris Collinsworth annoy me, but I could strangle Deion. Wish I had seen CC on the HBO show.
    Come on now UTVikfan, Deion wasn't THAT bad (I've always liked him as a player and sportscaster..this is just my two cents worth). Yea, he cuts people off while speaking occasionally (Jeff Fisher told him to be quiet once...that was funny) and he can get a little hyper. Maybe Deion can get a deal with FOX and then FOX can get rid of the VERY annoying Terry Bradshaw. I have nothing against him as a person but as a sportscaster he's too much. I'd take a cast of four Deions over Bradshaw anyday. (I never liked the Steelers either)

Deion Sanders

deion would take himself out of the game if his uniform would get dirty. wouldn't tackle worth a damn either. i never liked the term cover corner. just meant that the guy couldn't tackle.

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Deion Sanders

"amavikesfan" wrote:
    deion would take himself out of the game if his uniform would get dirty. wouldn't tackle worth a damn either. i never liked the term cover corner. just meant that the guy couldn't tackle.
    Deion might have been the most amazing corner to ever touch a football

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

fred3105 is offline Coordinator

Deion Sanders

Rudy Martzke, of USA Today, reports Oakland Raiders FS Rod Woodson is a candidate to replace former NFL CB Deion Sanders on CBS' NFL Today pregame show.

Rudy Martzke, of USA Today, reports former NFL LB Seth Joyner is a candidate to replace former NFL CB Deion Sanders on CBS' NFL Today pregame show.

Rudy Martzke, of USA Today, reports former NFL QB Neil O'Donnell is a candidate to replace former NFL CB Deion Sanders on CBS' NFL Today pregame show.

from http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

Deion Sanders

Deion might have been the most amazing corner to ever touch a football[/quote]

he was a great interceptor. but watch the tape. the dude did not tackle. he did not mix it up. no run support

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Deion Sanders

Sharpe is the person they want reportedly.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Deion Sanders

CVG, how funny, I get a KICK outta Bradshaw, I think he is fun. He even did his theatrics on the field, he would be flopping around like a fish, only half clubbed one play, then be right back in form the next one. Deion, could annoy me in ways I never dreamt of. Aside from turf toe, he was great on the field, well, unless someone had to be tackled. But WHY, tell me, why, did they ever give him a mike..sheesh. I no longer will have to CRINGE while I am stuck watching their pregame show.

Deion Sanders

i still watch the espn show, just 'cause it's habit to turn it on first thing in the morning. the cbs show is boring. i like the fox show. my uncle looks and acts just like bradshaw, i love it. the funny thing is, he HATES bradshaw!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast