Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Deion Sanders

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Deion Sanders

...is off the NFL Today show.

I guess he wanted CBS to double his $1 million salary. CBS said no, and now Deion's gone.

So, any ideas about who CBS should hire to take his place on the weekly pre-game show? They currently have Jim Nantz, Boomer Esiason, and Dan Marino.

I know Cris Carter has worked with Marino on HBO's "Inside the NFL". Do you suppose CBS would bring him in. I guessing that they'll be looking for someone with broadcasting experience that isn't Caucasian. (These days, no network is going to field a monochrome broadcast team on a show like this.) Carter fits those criteria, but is he good on TV? I've never actually seen "Inside the NFL", since I don't get HBO.

Deion Sanders

I heard he wasn't very good. I bet John Randle would be great on TV
    Faster than a speeding Grady Jackson! More powerful than a Nick Barnett! Able to leap Ahmad Carroll in a single bound! Look! Up in the sky! It s a bird! It s a plane! It s Jermaine Wiggins!

Re: Deion Sanders

"josdin00" wrote:
    ...is off the NFL Today show.

I guess he wanted CBS to double his $1 million salary. CBS said no, and now Deion's gone.

So, any ideas about who CBS should hire to take his place on the weekly pre-game show? They currently have Jim Nantz, Boomer Esiason, and Dan Marino.

I know Cris Carter has worked with Marino on HBO's "Inside the NFL". Do you suppose CBS would bring him in. I guessing that they'll be looking for someone with broadcasting experience that isn't Caucasian. (These days, no network is going to field a monochrome broadcast team on a show like this.) Carter fits those criteria, but is he good on TV? I've never actually seen "Inside the NFL", since I don't get HBO.

Sanders was terrible as a colorman and half the time he dressed borderline motown and pimp. I can't belive he lasted as long as he did.
    Between, Nantz, Esiason and Marino, I would take Esiason as colorman.
    He's excellent.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Deion Sanders

haha... I'd love to see John Randle do it, but I doubt it would happen

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Deion Sanders

"JimFlyinsaucer" wrote:
    I heard he wasn't very good. I bet John Randle would be great on TV
    [size=7px][/size]

Chris did a great job on inside the NFL very well spoken and none
    of that crazy collar bs Dion had goin on.
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Deion Sanders

You know... sorry... but how many millions does he already have??? Seriously... how many million dollars can one spend in a lifetime?? He's already loaded... when your that rich whats the difference between 1 million or 2 million... for us normal people there is a huge difference... but I'm sure to him that its petty

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Deion Sanders

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

Deion Sanders

Dieon Sucked, Chris was better but not much, few former players make good color men. Theisman is good, he's an idiot and his assesments are all wrong, but he's good at it. He seems natural. Boomer blew.

As far as randle goes, he would be good, but I doubt he could control his mouth enough for TV
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Deion Sanders

It's too bad they can't just find a well spoken former athlete that actually has a brain!!! I can't stand Theisman, Boomer sucks and Marino I don't think is all that good either. I guess I don't really have any idea who would do a good job to fill in for Deion. I don't think it would be that hard. It kills me to say this, but how about Sterling Sharpe. I actually thought he did a good job on ESPN. I have no idea why they got rid of him for Michael "coke head" Irvin!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Deion Sanders

Irvin has got to be the worst football guy on TV ever.....all he says is "HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS???"! He's also a crackhead.

Get Sharpe on there. I liked him.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast