Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Daddy is offline Starter

Defensive Ranking?

Where do you think the Viks D will be ranked this year?

I guesing 10th to 15th over all, but if Udeze and Thomas play really good top 10.
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

Defensive Ranking?

I like the depth in the front 7, Johnstone on passing downs, Martin on running downs, Mike Nattiel can come in any time, Rod Davis maybe, Crockett aint to bad...and don't forget Lyon is a solid backup also.
    I say 10-15 also...

triedandtruevikesfan is online now Jersey Retired

Defensive Ranking?

sounds like a good guess to me

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Defensive Ranking?

I'm going to be optomistic and say if Udeze and Scott can stay healthy and mixon either doesn't get suspended or comes back in shape we'll be top 10 easy.....I don't see any other way we won't be...Solid all around..

DoyleRulz84 is offline Rookie

Defensive Ranking?

well we all know it will be much better and help us go 12-4
    4ee016e435d4da86194a9f140c831959

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

Defensive Ranking?

I'm thinking some where in the top 10 :!: Let's go VIKES they are going to kick some :bootyshake: :!:
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Defensive Ranking?

Top 10

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Defensive Ranking?

"DiehardVikesFan" wrote:
    I like the depth in the front 7, Johnstone on passing downs, Martin on running downs, Mike Nattiel can come in any time, Rod Davis maybe, Crockett aint to bad...and don't forget Lyon is a solid backup also.
    I say 10-15 also...

Crockett is gonna be released and Billy lyon's spot will be taken by scott. We have a great starting lineup right now on D. I say we could definately be around the ten spot in the rankings. However, we are just an injury away, at a few spots, from not having a good d. Udeze, winfield, chavous, and EJ need to stay healthy, we have guys to fill in for the other starters on D. If those 4 can stay healthy and on the field, we should have a top 10 D.

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Defensive Ranking?

I'm gonna go on a limb again this year. Since we really haven't lost anyone on D except for Stone Hands walker and it sounds like we will lose Crockett. Compare them to the people that we gain: Winfield, Udeze, Donterrious Thomas, Tyrone Carter, Scott, and Davis. I believe that we can be a top ten, as long as guys like K. Williams, Mixon, Russell, and Claiborn can keep their good playing going. Not to mention guys like: E.J, Nattiel, Brian Williams, and Nick Rogers can play up to their potential, and HOVAN quits talking about it and make some plays this year. If all of this happens I will say that we will be a top 5 defense in the league in points and yards!! How is that for a bold statement. Go ahead and quote me.

:thumbright: :thumbleft:
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Defensive Ranking?

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    Crockett is gonna be released and Billy lyon's spot will be taken by scott. We have a great starting lineup right now on D. I say we could definately be around the ten spot in the rankings. However, we are just an injury away, at a few spots, from not having a good d. Udeze, winfield, chavous, and EJ need to stay healthy, we have guys to fill in for the other starters on D. If those 4 can stay healthy and on the field, we should have a top 10 D.
    Good point, on paper then I'd say a definite top 15 with the potential to make top 10 if everyone stays healthy. I'd like to see up pick up some depth to help cover, especially with the LBs and DL.
    All in all things look promising, it will be interesting to see exactly what Cottrell has in store for the D this year
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast