Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 84
  1. #1
    soonerbornNbred is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    357

    Defensive Coordinators Nightmare

    Lets face it there was a blueprint last 2 years to stop the Vikings, And mainly that discounted the QBs play because every Defensive Coordinators theory was Im stopping AD let TJ or Gus try to do something about it
    Now that will change, around Noon yesterday Defensive Coordinators in the NFC north were laidout asking themselves what now
    Im not saying Brett is the best QB in the league(yet) But he is Head over heels better than what the Vikes have had, He is a threat to every Defensive Coordinators in this league...Now couple that with AD/CT something Brett never had overwhelming running attack...Brett brings with him something the Vikes didnt have..."A LEADER"
    Watch out NFL this might be the start of something gooooooooood

  2. #2
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,778
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Defensive Coordinators Nightmare

    "soonerbornNbred" wrote:
    Brett never had overwhelming running attack...
    Don't say that, Singer will be in here to point out the great rushing seasons the packers had before

    (While leaving out the fact they averaged 1600 yards a season with Favre opening up the run, we averaged 2400 yards a season over the past two without)

  3. #3
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,233

    Re: Defensive Coordinators Nightmare

    For the record;

    PH








    XXXXXShank



    Berrian




















    CT Favre AD

    I've had worse fantasy teams.

  4. #4
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,281

    Re: Defensive Coordinators Nightmare

    "soonerbornNbred" wrote:
    Lets face it there was a blueprint last 2 years to stop the Vikings, And mainly that discounted the QBs play because every Defensive Coordinators theory was Im stopping AD let TJ or Gus try to do something about it
    Now that will change, around Noon yesterday Defensive Coordinators in the NFC north were laidout asking themselves what now
    Im not saying Brett is the best QB in the league(yet) But he is Head over heels better than what the Vikes have had, He is a threat to every Defensive Coordinators in this league...Now couple that with AD/CT something Brett never had overwhelming running attack...Brett brings with him something the Vikes didnt have..."A LEADER"
    Watch out NFL this might be the start of something gooooooooood
    If by leader you mean someone who skips practices, lies to everyone and generally puts himself ahead of the team, then yes Favre is a leader.

  5. #5
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,013

    Re: Defensive Coordinators Nightmare

    "jessejames09" wrote:
    For the record;

    PH








    XXXXXShank



    Berrian




















    CT Favre AD

    I've had worse fantasy teams.
    We have five guys with the last name X? Weird! haha

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  6. #6
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,778
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Defensive Coordinators Nightmare

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "soonerbornNbred" wrote:
    Lets face it there was a blueprint last 2 years to stop the Vikings, And mainly that discounted the QBs play because every Defensive Coordinators theory was Im stopping AD let TJ or Gus try to do something about it
    Now that will change, around Noon yesterday Defensive Coordinators in the NFC north were laidout asking themselves what now
    Im not saying Brett is the best QB in the league(yet) But he is Head over heels better than what the Vikes have had, He is a threat to every Defensive Coordinators in this league...Now couple that with AD/CT something Brett never had overwhelming running attack...Brett brings with him something the Vikes didnt have..."A LEADER"
    Watch out NFL this might be the start of something gooooooooood
    If by leader you mean someone who skips practices, lies to everyone and generally puts himself ahead of the team, then yes Favre is a leader.
    I think he's referring to the guy that averaged 9 wins per season on a team that previously had 6 while not coached by a guy named Lombardi.
    The guy who's won 7 divisional championships, gone to 4 NFC championships and 2 superbowls.
    The guy that led the same team to the NFC championship that Rodgers led to a 6-10 record.
    The all time winningest quarterback in league history.
    Probably that guy.

  7. #7
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Defensive Coordinators Nightmare

    I heard a line yesterday that was suppose to be a quote from Childress or Bevell and it was something like only 50% of the play book was installed for TJ and Sage.


    Only 50%

    Now it will be as much as what the WRs can catch up on.
    It will be a learning curve for the WRs, not the QB, JMHO.


    Wade and his experience will be used a lot.
    We will see how fast pH learns as to how much playing time he gets.


    Berrian












    X

    X

    X

    X
    X









    Rice













    pH






    Favre
























    Tahi























    AD

    Berrian












    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    Shank








    Rice













    pH






    Favre















































    AD

  8. #8
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,778
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Defensive Coordinators Nightmare

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    I heard a line yesterday that was suppose to be a quote from Childress or Bevell and it was something like only 50% of the play book was installed for TJ and Sage.


    Only 50%

    Now it will be as much as what the WRs can catch up on.
    It will be a learning curve for the WRs, not the QB, JMHO.


    Wade and his experience will be used a lot.
    We will see how fast pH learns as to how much playing time he gets.


    Berrian












    X

    X

    X

    X
    X
    Shank








    Rice













    pH






    Favre



























    [s]Tahi[/s]























    AD
    fixed for you

  9. #9
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,013

    Re: Defensive Coordinators Nightmare

    Yeah I heard that 50% thing too sia.

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  10. #10
    -Brandon-'s Avatar
    -Brandon- is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10

    Re: Defensive Coordinators Nightmare

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    If by leader you mean someone who skips practices, lies to everyone and generally puts himself ahead of the team, then yes Favre is a leader.
    No, we mean leader by a Superbowl champion, and a man who at 40 is better than half the quarterbacks in the league and man who last season, showed up to the team later than when he did this year, in an entire new offensive system and before he hurt his arm was an elite QB who was 10x better than Jackson and Rosenfels(when he played)

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Could the Vikings lose two coordinators?
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 07:40 AM
  2. Coordinators Address Media
    By marstc09 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 07:14 AM
  3. Coordinator Quotes - Coordinators press conference
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-02-2006, 09:23 PM
  4. Vikings: Framework for Mankato has coordinators pleased
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-23-2006, 09:28 PM
  5. Favre's Nightmare
    By hovan in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-16-2004, 01:33 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •