Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

Defense is improving each game

"Calmwind" wrote:
    I agree about the tackles, 50% of Taylors yards came after the first hit which is weak. They did look better on D and seem to be playing a lil smarter. Biggest improvement was grabbing a loose ball on D for a change! I was screaming at the D for letting the Jags get the ball after that first crazy toss back by the Jags, i then commented on how they can never recover a fumble!! So way to respond D!!!
    On that first fumble, there was really only one Viking who could have recovered it, and he got tripped up by Leftwich, so really that wasn't so bad. The TD was nice though.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Where were your seats rjk?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

section 208, row 30. (about the 15 yard line) They were way up there, and just one seat over and there would have been a pole in the way. They weren't that bad though, cause there aren't really any bad seats in the Dome. (Except obstructed view)

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

hey serious who do you guys think will win the NFL Big Man Dance Off? just jokin, my real question is how long do you think that it will be till we have a D that comes close to our O? I for one will admit that I was one of those who thought that TC should be fired but now I have a different tone
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

Our D is improving each week, we have only allowed 19 and 16 points the last two games which is a good thing.

We are still giving up too many yards, but it seems the D is finally starting to gel a bit and should improve more and more.

Most importantly, our D is creating turnovers and making big plays when it counts. The last two games have ended due to an INT by Winfield and a forced fumble by Udeze returned for a TD by K. Williams.

Good D's make plays when they have to. Our D has shown this two weeks in a row. Confidence is building in this squad!
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12