Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Defense is improving each game

The defense is improving each game which I am happy about and man, 2 game winning turnovers in a row! AWESOME! Kevin and Antonie are MONSTERS today and gotta give props to Newman and Udeze for a good game today. If the defense can keep it up with the turnovers, we can get more wins from our defense! What I'm most impressed of the defense is that we held 4 teams to under 20 points in our house. Hope it keeps it up! WAY TO GO, DEFENSE!!! :cheers:
    0fc1de3e4ff7ffe42e40bba70cebd90c

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Big props to the D!! Keep it going!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Now if we can only get that high-octane offense jumpstarted again...granted, we scored some points but we have to get more explosive. Not complaining, I will take the win...however we get it!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

wv__viking__fan is offline Starter

I thought the D played a good game. We are still missing a lot of tackles. If they could improve the tackling, they could really be a force. But improvement is what we are after. If they keep improving each game, we should be good to go by the playoffs.
    Let s Go Mountaineers!

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

The defense did show up today.
    However, I was concerned about many missed tackles that resulted in long runs for the Jags. Vikes cannot let that happen.
    I would like to see a little more bump and run coverage instead of sitting 10-12 yards off the line.
    Newman was a wild man today.

skol Vikes

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

T-Bone is offline Rookie

I understand that you want to tackle someone bigger than you low, but how many tackles are missed by us trying to wrap up the feet? I'd like to see the first man just slam into the runner to at least slow him down.

Our run D needs help! Taylor ran all over us and averaged 6.68 yards a carry! That is ridiculous!! We might have trouble with the Bears running game next week, but we'll see! As long as we get the W's that's all that matters!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

T-Bone is offline Rookie

With Georgie running the offense, after 2 years in hibernation, our defense should be able to pick up some more confidence.

I don't think he'll start next week, but you never know. I would think they would give him an extra week to learn the offense, unless they dumb down their "potent" offense for him!!

Calmwind is offline Starter

I agree about the tackles, 50% of Taylors yards came after the first hit which is weak. They did look better on D and seem to be playing a lil smarter. Biggest improvement was grabbing a loose ball on D for a change! I was screaming at the D for letting the Jags get the ball after that first crazy toss back by the Jags, i then commented on how they can never recover a fumble!! So way to respond D!!!
    Del Rio: "Football will go on, better players have left the Vikings, and better players will leave in the future.....the game rolls on."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast