Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: December 3rd.....Will you be there?

"AWZeus" wrote:
    "ChiTownVike" wrote:
    Ok, this is year 2 I want to try and get this together. I will have tickets for the December 3rd for Bears/Vikings. I would like to know who is going so this year we can actually get a tailgaiting thing going on.

Just let me know

ChiTownVike
    Of course I will.

=Z=
    Whoops. No I won't - I didn't even check the schedule to see that this is an away game.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"AWZeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    I just posted this in another thread but I think Cajun was going to come to the Chicago game so it'd be fun to meet up then.
    He's talking about the game IN Chicago, VB...I am going to the one in the TC.
    Oh ok, I see. But we will have to get a tailgating party together for the TC one then for sure. Bring the Gumbo!!!
    I'm FLYING to the TC this time...but maybe I can get my cousin to make the gumbo this time...or at least use her kitchen to do so!
    My friend Q's mother flied up from Florida and carries a casserole on her lap during the whole flight. Yes, Helen's probably drunk, as well, but the point is, you could carry a vat of gumbo with you from McLean real easy.

=Z=
    Hide it in your shoes! Do you have to go thru' customs coming from down there? lol.
    Wish I could be there to meet some of you as well. Someday.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    I just posted this in another thread but I think Cajun was going to come to the Chicago game so it'd be fun to meet up then.
    He's talking about the game IN Chicago, VB...I am going to the one in the TC.
    Oh ok, I see. But we will have to get a tailgating party together for the TC one then for sure. Bring the Gumbo!!!
    We've officially pilfered ChiTown's thread.

Does anyone know where the tailgating spot is this year? I checked the "official" Vikings website and there's no new info for this year. I haven't heard if Rapid Park is still open.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

We will have our tailgating parties listed in the Events section of the new site....you can drop a note to tell us which ones you can make...we will try to do them around when out of towners are here too, like Cajun, PacNW, Ned, Caine, whoever else, etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12