K-Robbing18 is offline Rookie

DC getting cut!!

This is some different news,

My dad who travels a lot, met this guy for business, who is best friends with Brian Billick, yes the Ravens Coach!

Anyways besides me Now getting tickets and Field pass's, he also said that Billick, if he doesnt remain in Baltimore, there is a GREAT chance that he will go to the Vikings, and that Tice would be an assistant coach.

Even more news is, that Culpeper, with not getting in trouble/injured, could be cut from the team!

I know you guys might not care, but i think that its cool, that this guy is best friends with billick and now good friends with my dad, and if he does go to the Vikings which i do think it will be a positive affect, i could get almost tickets to every game, and maybe field pass's.

And about the part of DC getting cut, i hope its not true, i still love him, and hopes he makes a great comeback with the Vikings.

Just posting on some news that my dad just told me.

GO VIKESSSSSSSSSSS

Yeah thats right, me with probably the onlu K-ROB jersey Autograph, and Nate "the great" Burleson

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Re: DC getting cut!!

A Robinson jersey... sweeeet.

smootloot is offline Starter

k rob is my favorite player this year. what a playmaker
    "Ron Mexico is here."

Yeah i premade that after the Detriot home game, i was also at the Rams game, i think i was the only one there with one. Plus i've been talking to Koren Robinson, and at the rams game i must of talked to him for 15 mins and he signed my jersey, it seems like it just keeps on getting better.

Yeah thats right, me with probably the onlu K-ROB jersey Autograph, and Nate "the great" Burleson

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Can your dad hook me up with some Ravens tickets for the Vikings game on 12/25 in Baltimore?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Another good thing is(With Brian Billick be the coach) maybe i'll be getting some updated info to feed you Purple People Eaters.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

I would love to see Brian billick as our next head coach but I do have a hard time seeing Daunte getting cut.

However, Ziggy did say that he will drop the hammer on anyone invloved but I doubt that he would cut 3 of his best players to make a point.

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

C pepp isn't getting cut. Wilf made a statement to the Minny media the other day that they were talking about on NFL network saying when asked if Cpepp would be back next year." Daunte isn't going anywhere as long as I'm the owner!" So please stop talking about it cause it ain't happening.

As for the Billick issue. I would love to Brian Billick back in Minny. However I don't think that tice would take an assistant job. He'd probably try to find another head coaching job somewhere.
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!