Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

Dauntes SUV pulled over - with drugs

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Vikadelic" wrote:
    ]

:roll: Daunte has never to my knowledge been in trouble. If he's in Hawaii then he has nothing to do with this... who cares????
    I was speaking of the "Bling" incident that the national media ripped him for this past week and now this. It seems as though there is a new "smear Daunte" thing.

Doesn't matter if he is in Hawaii. His name is still brought into it. That sucks!
    Maybe the media planted it in his car? :lol:[/quote]

They have to find somebody new to spear after we trade Moss

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Man you got me scared thinking he could be in jail or something pretty bad. Im not sure if hes in hawaii yet, could be in by tomorrow as many players come in tomorrow although some already came in.

Looking foward to seeing him play live this week.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

zakvikes2k is offline Starter

You may not be able to pick your family, but you sure can keep them from using your rides. Daunte needs to keep away from his dope-using relatives and stick to the clean ones like his momma. Anyways, Daunte is a good guy and he is going to be a great QB for the Vikings for many years to come (plus a Super Bowl win or two or three or four, just to make up for the four in the past)
    Things you would NEVER hear a Green Bay Packer fan say:
    1."No kids in the back of the pick-up, it s just not safe."
    2."I ll take Shakespeare for 1000, Alex."
    3."Duct tape won t fix that."
    4."Checkmate."
    5."Nope, no more for me. I m driving tonight."

chennegar is offline Rookie

Even though it appears "Pep" is not invovled in anyway, I hope it's not true. The last thing the team needs is another off the field incident. From a behavioral aspect, the team needs to have a quiet off season.

DaScRuM is offline Rookie

I hope Mr. Culpepper is responsible enough to shake these friends, relatives, whatever, from his coattails. This is not good. More often than not, the people you associate with are a reflection of your character.

It is going to be an interesting story to follow.

Coach Tice's 'one leg out of the funny farm', has just been dragged back in.

Calmwind is offline Starter

This is not really a big deal. I havent seen anything about it here in NC nor did i see anything about the BLING thing! I watch NFL Network,ESPN and Fox Sports the whole time im home. The Around the Horn guys and PTI guys would be all over this stuff bashing if it were a big deal!
    Del Rio: "Football will go on, better players have left the Vikings, and better players will leave in the future.....the game rolls on."

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"zakvikes2k" wrote:
    You may not be able to pick your family, but you sure can keep them from using your rides. Daunte needs to keep away from his dope-using relatives and stick to the clean ones like his momma. Anyways, Daunte is a good guy and he is going to be a great QB for the Vikings for many years to come (plus a Super Bowl win or two or three or four, just to make up for the four in the past)
    Daunte needs to pimp-slap those fool relatives of his when he gets back...but that's what you get when you have relatives who don't respect what you have!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

This is the type of offseason stuff we need to have!!! NOT! I don't care if he was involved or not, now everyone is going to think he is a pot head or that all he does is hang out with pot heads, or that he supplies them pot because he is so d@mn rich, or.....have I gone to far?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

figures...vikings=bad press lately.

well, he was in Hawaii so this shouldn't much more of a head ache him other than yelling at his relatives for using his vehicle to gang bang... next time, pep, leave your car with me...it won't even leave the parking lot. haha.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

...So long as he doesn't get arrested for beating up a guy outside a bar with K-Will and Winfield, I am happy.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast