Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48
  1. #1
    audioghost is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,005

    Daunte's Fumbles

    Guess how many times Daunte fumbled last year.....


    Zero...people need to stop critisizing Peppy on being fumble prone.....it just don't happen anymore.....people who don't pay attention to the Vikes are so stupid sometimes...they need a refresher coarse on the facts!

    A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

  2. #2
    DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,161

    Re: Daunte's Fumbles

    It did not happen zero times, I remember he fumbled in the philly game last year, we were on the verge of scoring on a particular drive and he lost the rock at the goaline. That was just one of many mistakes that happened to kill us that night.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    260

    Re: Daunte's Fumbles

    Five buddy, 5 fumbles.
    Have you ever had a Big Kahuna Burger?

  4. #4
    audioghost is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,005

    Re: Daunte's Fumbles

    No he didn't......2004 Stats from NFL.com:

    Quarterback - Season
    Date Opp GS Comp Att Yds Comp% TD Int Sack Fumb Rating
    09/12/04 DAL 1 17 23 242 73.9 5 0 2 0 147.1
    09/20/04 PHI 1 37 47 343 78.7 1 1 4 0 95.3
    09/26/04 CHI 1 19 30 360 63.3 2 0 4 0 127.1
    10/10/04 HOU 1 36 50 396 72.0 5 0 3 0 128.4
    10/17/04 NO 1 26 37 425 70.3 5 2 2 0 125.6
    10/24/04 TEN 1 24 30 183 80.0 1 0 3 0 103.2
    10/31/04 NYG 1 24 41 231 58.5 1 2 0 0 62.1
    11/08/04 IND 1 16 19 169 84.2 1 0 2 0 121.3
    11/14/04 GB 1 27 44 363 61.4 4 0 4 0 117.9
    11/21/04 DET 1 22 32 233 68.8 2 1 3 0 97.5
    11/28/04 JAC 1 19 27 235 70.4 1 1 4 0 93.9
    12/05/04 CHI 1 23 33 279 69.7 2 3 5 0 77.7
    12/12/04 SEA 1 21 33 270 63.6 1 0 1 0 99.3
    12/19/04 DET 1 25 35 404 71.4 3 1 5 0 126.4
    12/24/04 GB 1 16 23 285 69.6 3 0 0 0 151.3


    Fumbles are 0 all the way down the line.....

    A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

  5. #5
    LuckyVike's Avatar
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,785

    Re: Daunte's Fumbles

    "DemonicViking" wrote:
    It did not happen zero times, I remember he fumbled in the philly game last year, we were on the verge of scoring on a particular drive and he lost the rock at the goaline. That was just one of many mistakes that happened to kill us that night.
    How ironic, that was the exact same thing I was thinking about when I was reading his post lol.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

  6. #6
    audioghost is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,005

    Re: Daunte's Fumbles

    In fact, the only season he fumbled was 2001....he did it 6 times....but since then its been 0....

    Quarterback - Career
    Year G GS Comp Att Yds Comp% TD Int Sack Fumb Rating
    2001 16 16 297 474 3937 62.7 33 16 34 6 98.0
    2002 16 16 333 549 3853 60.7 18 23 47 0 75.3
    2003 14 14 295 454 3479 65.0 25 11 37 0 96.4
    2004 16 16 379 548 4717 69.2 39 11 46 0 110.9

    A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

  7. #7
    LuckyVike's Avatar
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,785

    Re: Daunte's Fumbles

    "audioghost" wrote:
    No he didn't......2004 Stats from NFL.com:

    Quarterback - Season
    Date Opp GS Comp Att Yds Comp% TD Int Sack Fumb Rating
    09/12/04 DAL 1 17 23 242 73.9 5 0 2 0 147.1
    09/20/04 PHI 1 37 47 343 78.7 1 1 4 0 95.3
    09/26/04 CHI 1 19 30 360 63.3 2 0 4 0 127.1
    10/10/04 HOU 1 36 50 396 72.0 5 0 3 0 128.4
    10/17/04 NO 1 26 37 425 70.3 5 2 2 0 125.6
    10/24/04 TEN 1 24 30 183 80.0 1 0 3 0 103.2
    10/31/04 NYG 1 24 41 231 58.5 1 2 0 0 62.1
    11/08/04 IND 1 16 19 169 84.2 1 0 2 0 121.3
    11/14/04 GB 1 27 44 363 61.4 4 0 4 0 117.9
    11/21/04 DET 1 22 32 233 68.8 2 1 3 0 97.5
    11/28/04 JAC 1 19 27 235 70.4 1 1 4 0 93.9
    12/05/04 CHI 1 23 33 279 69.7 2 3 5 0 77.7
    12/12/04 SEA 1 21 33 270 63.6 1 0 1 0 99.3
    12/19/04 DET 1 25 35 404 71.4 3 1 5 0 126.4
    12/24/04 GB 1 16 23 285 69.6 3 0 0 0 151.3


    Fumbles are 0 all the way down the line.....
    Well those are wrong because I know for a fact he fumbled atleast once.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

  8. #8
    audioghost is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,005

    Re: Daunte's Fumbles

    In the playoff game?? It doesn't take playoffs into consideration.....O.k., so once in the playoffs....still, 1 fumble in 3 years....people need to stop thinking he's so fumble prone, that is crap!

    A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    58

    Re: Daunte's Fumbles

    Each of the last two years Daunte has had 5 fumbles and lost 3 according to espn.com. so fumbling is not a problem for daunte because 5 fumbles for a pocket passer is average but then when you add on to the face he runs with the ball alot 5 fumbles is very reasonable and especially with his low interception total which also expect to go down this year but 6 of his 11 interception where on attempts to randy moss and i could be being stupid here but i'm pretty sure that had a lot to do with the fact that 1 in every 3 of his attempts was supposed to be to Randy so he had to force the ball to him alot to kep him happy. so daunte has definitely matured and grown out of his turnover happy years. i look forward to an mvp type season from him. my prediction as bold as this is, is for him to have 30 plus tds 4500s yd passing 70% completion rate, and 500 yds rushing and 5 tds. hes ready to step up and i'm ready to hand him the team, because in opinon its long overdue

  10. #10
    audioghost is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,005

    Re: Daunte's Fumbles

    "Vikes2611" wrote:
    "audioghost" wrote:
    No he didn't......2004 Stats from NFL.com:

    Quarterback - Season
    Date Opp GS Comp Att Yds Comp% TD Int Sack Fumb Rating
    09/12/04 DAL 1 17 23 242 73.9 5 0 2 0 147.1
    09/20/04 PHI 1 37 47 343 78.7 1 1 4 0 95.3
    09/26/04 CHI 1 19 30 360 63.3 2 0 4 0 127.1
    10/10/04 HOU 1 36 50 396 72.0 5 0 3 0 128.4
    10/17/04 NO 1 26 37 425 70.3 5 2 2 0 125.6
    10/24/04 TEN 1 24 30 183 80.0 1 0 3 0 103.2
    10/31/04 NYG 1 24 41 231 58.5 1 2 0 0 62.1
    11/08/04 IND 1 16 19 169 84.2 1 0 2 0 121.3
    11/14/04 GB 1 27 44 363 61.4 4 0 4 0 117.9
    11/21/04 DET 1 22 32 233 68.8 2 1 3 0 97.5
    11/28/04 JAC 1 19 27 235 70.4 1 1 4 0 93.9
    12/05/04 CHI 1 23 33 279 69.7 2 3 5 0 77.7
    12/12/04 SEA 1 21 33 270 63.6 1 0 1 0 99.3
    12/19/04 DET 1 25 35 404 71.4 3 1 5 0 126.4
    12/24/04 GB 1 16 23 285 69.6 3 0 0 0 151.3


    Fumbles are 0 all the way down the line.....
    Well those are wrong because I know for a fact he fumbled atleast once.
    I'm pretty sure thats right....look it up for yourself....last time I checked NFL.com was a pretty reliable source!

    A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Peterson Wants Favre/Taking fumbles seriously
    By i_bleed_purple in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 09:35 AM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 12:48 PM
  3. Peterson Fumbles Away the #1 Seed
    By Mike Bullock in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 07:20 AM
  4. Taylor's fumbles aren't seen as sign
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-27-2006, 03:15 AM
  5. Packers | Morency fumbles away job?
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-08-2006, 11:33 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •