Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    marshallvike is offline Team Alumni

Re: Daunte Culpepper interview(on SC)

f- him. he has lead the team to victory twice on last minute drives 2 times in his career in minnesota. he has turned the ball over (25?) times on last minute drives in his career. he could not read a defense to save his ass. if the primary receiver was covered, the 2nd and 3rd receiver might as well have been picking grass(turf), because he could not count that far, it was going to the back. good riddance, it was a wasted 6 yrs.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni

but he was a nice guy.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

This has probably been posted elsewhere but...

Dolphins | Culpepper passes physical
    Wed, 15 Mar 2006 12:20:42 -0800

ESPNews reports Miami Dolphins QB Daunte Culpepper (knee) passed his physical Wednesday, March 15, which makes the trade from the Minnesota Vikings for a 2006 second-round draft choice complete.
    Well, at least we know that he's gone for good now!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

:blah5: :blah5: :blah5:

Next subject please....

"ltrey33" wrote:
    "Idahovike" wrote:
    Suzy Kolber reported that he called Minnesota hell.
    :shock: Really?
    Hell sure pays well. Duante's hell began on that boat. Sorry dude, you made your own hell.

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

I can honestly say that I care more about what Hillary Clinton's bowel movements smell like than anything Daunte has to say. That guy lick my taint

[color=red]

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Some guy on another web site said we'll never be able to draft anymore players because Daunte will tell them what racist owners we have and how racist Minnesota is. He'll keep telling them not to come to Minnesota and they won't.
    What a crock of crap!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

Thats just stupid. Unless you're talking about a top pick, players have no say in where they get drafted. Free agency doesn't scare me either because players will go where the money is.

[color=red]

oddmanout22287 is offline Pro-Bowler

"MensaTice" wrote:
    "oddmanout22287" wrote:
    Wow, you could at least not wish injury upon somoene.
    I can't speak for him but I can wish that and do quite often. I hope favre comes back next year so he can break his neck at the dome. I will laugh him off the field. As far as Daunte goes, i wouldn't be sad to see him get hurt again and not collect on all the money that potentially awaits him. Actually, it would please me if he never saw another cent from the NFL no matter what the cost. Thats just me though. So no, I can't "at least not wish injury upon somoene."
    I used to do that a lot, wishing injury on players that I didn't like. But I changed my mind when I started dating my current g/f. Her dad was a pitcher in the majors (he's actually trying to make a comeback this year), and she caught me yelling at the T.V. wishing a guy would break his leg, or something like that. She gave me a stern talking to; she told me how her family would watch each one of her dad's games and cringe if a ball even came near him, because a) that's someone they love and b) if he gets injured, no more income!
    I'm not trying to be holier-than-thou, and I'm not trying to say I'm better than anyone, so I'm sorry if I came off that way. Just saying, remember that these guys are real people, with real lives, and they have people who love them and would be crushed if they suffered a critical injury.
    PM me if you'd like a sig.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Wishing people injury is trailer trash Packer thinking. Knock it off. I would like to see him fumble away his starting job in FL but I also hope he recovers from his injury and doesn't get hurt again. I don't like to see anybody get hurt. :???:

WWBGD

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast