Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Daunte Culpepper

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    The MVP won't be given to Daunte he will EARN IT, if not this year, it will happen sometime in his career!! I also have to agree with magicci, he is better than McNair, and McNabb in my mind!! I can't wait to see the year he is going to have!!
    Easy on that, but he has his chance to prove his worth this year. I'm rooting for him, let's see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

UkViking is offline Rookie

Daunte Culpepper

Pepp will be MVP material this year especially as most aspects of his game improved last season.Could be a big season for him.
    Fly the colour Purple,and fly it high!

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Daunte Culpepper

I think it all depends if he has learned how to maintain an even keel. If he can control his emotions, and not the other way around, then he has the talent to pull off an MVP season.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Daunte Culpepper

"UkViking" wrote:
    Pepp will be MVP material this year especially as most aspects of his game improved last season.Could be a big season for him.

Daunte will be even more familiar with our offense next season, and he is studying film over this offseason again, like last offseason. Hopefully he will be better at reading D's. Unfortunately, the MVP won't be based just on daunte's play, but by our D's play and our record. Obviously if daunte has a better year #'s wise, we should have a better record, but our D needs to play good, and we have a good record. If daunte continues to progress, as he did last year, and our D plays up to there potential, then daunte has a shot at winning the MVP.

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Daunte Culpepper

I see no reason why Daunte can't be the MVP this year. He has everything he needs on the offense. He has plenty of physical assets and like muchluv said he works to become more familiar with the plays each offseason.

After last year I beleive that whatever Daunte decides to improve on, he can. His goal last year was to throw less picks, be more cautious with the ball, wait for his receivers to get open, don't force things to happen. He did all that and threw less picks than just about everybody including Tom Brady and Brett Favre. This year he needs to work on studying defenses before the snap and reading the field after the snap, and I'm sure he will improve those things.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Daunte Culpepper

I'd put my money on Moss of all Vikings to win MVP.

krijgerm is offline Starter

Daunte Culpepper

we need him ot lead us to the superbowl. I couldn't care less if he got MVP
    Dutch people love the vikings too.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Daunte Culpepper

I think i look foward to moss or cully being mvp of the superbowl and not the regular season if you know what i mean.

Manning and mcnair showed us that it doesnt matter if your mvp, your not guaranteed a spot in the superbowl.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Daunte Culpepper

MVP????? lol... you mean Daunte "Ain't nothing without Moss" Culpepper?

Come on guys. They only way he wins MVP is if he doesn't have Moss and still puts up the numbers. Compairing him to McNair is insane. And to Manning or Favre? He's not even in the same class. When he proves it WITHOUT Moss, then write about MVP. He will also need a Running game to counter him having to run all the time. Bennett? your kidding right?
    3 Straight Division Champs

bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

Daunte Culpepper

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    MVP????? lol... you mean Daunte "Ain't nothing without Moss" Culpepper?

Come on guys. They only way he wins MVP is if he doesn't have Moss and still puts up the numbers. Compairing him to McNair is insane. And to Manning or Favre? He's not even in the same class. When he proves it WITHOUT Moss, then write about MVP. He will also need a Running game to counter him having to run all the time. Bennett? your kidding right?
    I'd reply directly to this inanity (not misspelled look it up). However, I know your just blowin' smoke as a pack fan.
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast