Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Daunte Bashers

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Re: Daunte Bashers

"Haneef87" wrote:
    I.. I just cant beleive there are such things as Daunte Bashers out there. How can you criticize this guy, I mean he throws bad passes like every other qb and is fumble prone, but he can make up for it with his magnificent strength and rocket arm. I mean this guy will be the real deal. If ppl arent satisfied of what they seen, I really dont know what it takes to be an Elite NFl Qb..

Daunte Bashers... NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :roll:
    Am I a Daunte basher? I don't think so. However, I do think he fumbles entirely to much. Isn't he the leader in fumbles for any position for fumbles per game? I wish he would have been given a QB coach to help him avoid some of those fumbles, and some costly interceptions as well. But, as long as Red is the owner, that will not happen.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Daunte Bashers

Daunte has matured so well over the past few years. He is poise to lead this team to the trophy. One thing that I would like to see him, and the coachs, do better is getting the plays off. Now, I am not solely blaming Daunte, but how many timeouts have we wasted early in the 1st and 3rd qts. by not getting the play off? A+ for C-pep!

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

Daunte Bashers

mcnabb has a d which takes off a ton of pressure. culp is an amazing quaterback (especially in the eagles game) where he shrugged of a 300 pd. lineman i dont know how many times :shock: . cp is great and i cant wait 2 see what he does in the future. :cheers:

go vikes !!!:salute:

T-Bone is offline Rookie

Daunte Bashers

One thing about Pep that drives me nuts is how after every penalty he walks around pointing at the other team as if to tell us it's on the defense...but most of the time its against us. I know his college grades weren't as high as, oh I don't know...Alonzo Spellman, but he honestly can't think that he is going to change the refs mind?

mvikes84 is offline Starter

Daunte Bashers

Culpepper has 37 sacks because he takes too long to read the defense. Ferrotte reads and gets rid of the ball much faster.

scorptile is offline Starter

Daunte Bashers

pepp is a good QB..but then again so is vick, mcnabb, rothlesburger, brady, there are so many out there. but what seperates the good from the great is vision. this is evident with the likes of manning, rothlesburger, and brady...mcnabb has owens and doesnt need vision to pick apart a blitz...pepp needs to learn this and start reading defenses and not worry about how good his O line really is...if you are given 3 seconds to throw the ball you take a 3 step drop then throw...dont hesitate. this is how tom brady does it...but when pepp hesitates it hurts that offense...
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Daunte Bashers

"scorptile" wrote:
    pepp is a good QB..but then again so is vick, mcnabb, rothlesburger, brady, there are so many out there. but what seperates the good from the great is vision. this is evident with the likes of manning, rothlesburger, and brady...mcnabb has owens and doesnt need vision to pick apart a blitz...pepp needs to learn this and start reading defenses and not worry about how good his O line really is...if you are given 3 seconds to throw the ball you take a 3 step drop then throw...dont hesitate. this is how tom brady does it...but when pepp hesitates it hurts that offense...
    WORD!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123