Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Daunte Bashers

Haneef87 is offline Rookie

Daunte Bashers

I.. I just cant beleive there are such things as Daunte Bashers out there. How can you criticize this guy, I mean he throws bad passes like every other qb and is fumble prone, but he can make up for it with his magnificent strength and rocket arm. I mean this guy will be the real deal. If ppl arent satisfied of what they seen, I really dont know what it takes to be an Elite NFl Qb..

Daunte Bashers... NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :roll:

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Daunte Bashers

I agree, welcome to the board too!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Daunte Bashers

Unfortunately, he is gonna have to lead the Vikings to a Super Bowl WIN to end the criticism that he endures...and even after that, there will still be those who are just haters...witness Favre if you don't believe me. Lest the Packer fans turn this thread into another Favre worship fest, let me say that Pep will win that Super Bowl and maybe even more and that he will prove that he was the best QB in his draft year and the best of his era before he is done!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Daunte Bashers

thanks vkg4life, man i feel like home in here!!

I mean everyone basically understands what im trying to say here and im so glad to be a vikings fan. Fudgepackers blow ( i cant beleive some analysts think their superbowl bound) lol lol. Those dang inbread hicks!!!!!!!!!!!

Daunte Bashers

Mcnabbs good and all, but to say Culpepper is not as good is just Plain HATIN. Mcnabb has a defense, great coaches, good o line(always did) special teams, has backs like the vikings do(westbrook buckhalter, formerly staley and a good tight end n Chad Lewis and now Terell Owens. I mean having a defense takes alot of pressure off a qb because he knows he doesnt have to be 100% to win the game, his defense will even be able to stop Chad Hutchinson & the Bears( No offense to the vikings defense, I have faith in u guys!!!!) but my point is that Culpepper is maturing so much and he does deserve respect as an elite qb

Daunte Bashers

I agree. McNabb has done a great job. Stats wise Daunte is better, but it comes down to winning and losing. All the credit goes to QBs when teams win or lose. I have never heard an announcer say "There's Jonathan Ogden, he's 66-48 as a starter."

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Daunte Bashers

TRUE MAN, that is so ture. The REAL HEROES OF THE GAME are the linemen. No Doubt about that. Culpepper got sacked like 35 times this year, manning like 7 and look at how mannings doing

Daunte Bashers

Well, some of cpeps sacks have come from him scrambling and moving around, but he still would have between 25 and 30 sacks. Our O line isn't doing that bad, considering the same starting unit has started together more than once (just guessing).

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Daunte Bashers

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Well, some of cpeps sacks have come from him scrambling and moving around, but he still would have between 25 and 30 sacks. Our O line isn't doing that bad, considering the same starting unit has started together more than once (just guessing).
    I have to disagree, culpepper has aluded so many sacks by scrambling its crazy. Our Oline is porus at pass blocking this year, plain and simple. I think alot of it has to do with a injured birk and klien out for the season. If Ferotte was QB you would be looking at more like 50 sacks. Its been rediculous. Then again maybe not 50 cause Gus gets rid of the ball fast than Pepp.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Daunte Bashers

One thing I have noticed in daunte this year, is that he seems like he is starting to figure out how to be a leader. His leadership skills have grown a ton since last year. This is something the daunte bashers were harping on last year, but have not given him credit for this year.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast