Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Daunte??

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Daunte??

Whack, it is your opinion which you are entitled to so don't get egged on by others, leave it be.

I don't want to have to see Viking Fans at other Viking Fans throats arguing opinion over the internet. Maybe the world is ending as the other thread suggests.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Slap what around numnutz, do you not understand what the year 2001 and 2002 mean. I have the stats on the post just read it. And slap who around you are an idiot, and if you look you were the one to start with the insults. Look at his stats for those two years and if you can't admit those were bad years then nothing can touch you in your little world. As I stated before idiots like you don't bother me because you are too stupid to take seriously!! I never said Daunte didn't have a good year last year, again you have no clue how to read, remember reading is fundamental. I never said Daunte was not a good QB D*PSH*T. I said he hasbn't won any big games. He has gotten better the last two years but needs to step up to the next level. Tell me how many wins does he have with less than two minutes to play? That tells alot about a money QB. He has a D now and an average coach, can he win now? AND CAN YOU READ THE POST WITH HIS STATS? If not then maybe you should walk away from the computer.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"tarkenton10" wrote:
    Slap what around numnutz, do you not understand what the year 2001 and 2002 mean. I have the stats on the post just read it. And slap who around you are an idiot, and if you look you were the one to start with the insults. Look at his stats for those two years and if you can't admit those were bad years then nothing can touch you in your little world. As I stated before idiots like you don't bother me because you are too stupid to take seriously!! I never said Daunte didn't have a good year last year, again you have no clue how to read, remember reading is fundamental. I never said Daunte was not a good QB D*PSH*T. I said he hasbn't won any big games. He has gotten better the last two years but needs to step up to the next level. Tell me how many wins does he have with less than two minutes to play? That tells alot about a money QB. He has a D now and an average coach, can he win now? AND CAN YOU READ THE POST WITH HIS STATS? If not then maybe you should walk away from the computer.

You started the name calling you stupid impotent dick-less wonder!

What did I just post about Daunte's 2002 year?????? Read it, it is the truth!

Can you read? Or did you not learn how to you ignorant hill-billy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you should have watched the games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Did I ever say his 2001 season was good?????

You are the one who missed up on your first post, I just pointed it out to you, Dumba$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

If you were talking about the idiot thing that is not an insult that was just fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Whack and Tark need to both relax, or you'll both be sitting the bench here for a while.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789