Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

darren sharper what a joke

Why is McKenzie hurt? Oh yeah, because he missed training camp! What a dumb@ss! And I will give Sharper another dumb@ss award for the quote!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    It was dumb, but he was saying it because of the addition of McKenzie, who didn't play. Before we completely castrate him, lets see a game where MM is 100% and in the game.
    I beleive he is being traded
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

If they get a first round pick for him that will be a joke!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

ndakvikefan is offline Starter

As dumb as Sharpers comments were and they were, he is the smart one of the Chees Pac.
    I did not notice this since I usually become ill when I see the Packers playing, but Dave Sinican(sp) the packer backer half of the border battle on KFAN said this about Sundays game at Indy. For the entire first half the Packers kept a safety up and kept 8 men in the box to stop the run, and they did. Indy threw 23 yes 23 striaght passes. And even after Manning had over 200yards in the first quarter they continued to play man to man in the secondary. They continued this for the entire first half and gave up 4 tds and 300 yards in the first half. What on earth is thier defensive coord thinking???????????????????????? Lets go to Indy play peyton Manning and Marvin Harrison and lets spend the first half stopping the run of an injured Edgirin James????????? Are they putting drugs in the beer in wisconsin or something to make people stupid or what.
    Please cheesehead coaches come to Minnesota and play man to man with the vikings please have a relapse from your obvious drinking problem and try that theaory with us.
    8f72d7a2bfbfd6a931c3ea8edbece812

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12