Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42

Thread: Darren Sharper

  1. #21
    Redemption's Avatar
    Redemption is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    37

    Re: Darren Sharper

    "Vikes" wrote:
    PLEASE DUMP FRED SMOOT....All talk no action Smoot!
    Lots of action on the boat.

  2. #22
    DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,161

    Re: Darren Sharper

    A subject that will never sail off into the sunset.. I bet people in China know about that incident by now.

  3. #23
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: Darren Sharper

    Vikes you can't judge if a player's age is affecting their play by looking at the average. The average is that low because so many rookies and young players hang around for a year or two before deciding (or having it decided for them) that they are not cut out for the NFL.

    Both Birk and Jimmy have several years of football ahead of them and neither has done anything to deserve being ct this offseason. Wiggins is even older than Kleinsasser, and you are saying he is the future?

    Pat Williams was 32 this year but was one of our better players.


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  4. #24
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Darren Sharper

    "Redemption" wrote:
    "Vikes" wrote:
    PLEASE DUMP FRED SMOOT....All talk no action Smoot!
    Lots of action on the boat.
    aren't we paying fred "get burnt" smoot like 6 million a year? Damn he sucked it up this year.

  5. #25
    hailtocarter's Avatar
    hailtocarter is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    598

    Re: Darren Sharper

    "Vikes" wrote:
    Dump:Birk and Jimmy K (They got Old)
    I would cry if I didn't get to see Birk play next season....and Jimmy??? you gotta be kidding me :roll:

  6. #26
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,216

    Re: Darren Sharper

    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    "Redemption" wrote:
    "Vikes" wrote:
    PLEASE DUMP FRED SMOOT....All talk no action Smoot!
    Lots of action on the boat.
    aren't we paying fred "get burnt" smoot like 6 million a year? gol 'darnit he sucked it up this year.
    Smoot got burn't in the Carolina game, not all season long. And by a stellar
    WR, Steve Smith who has 11 TD's this year.

    Not to mention the fact that Cotrell never got him any help over there & the fact that Cotrell, to quote Winfield, "handcuffed" them for the first part of the season.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #27
    TARKenton's Avatar
    TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    660

    Re: Darren Sharper

    I remember the beginning of the season when hillbilly fans were saying "you can have sharper, he is old and past his prime." Well, i will speak for all viking fans and say, thank you. we are glad to have darren and the 9 picks he brought to us.
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

  8. #28
    SamDawg84 Guest

    Re: Darren Sharper

    "singersp" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    "Redemption" wrote:
    "Vikes" wrote:
    PLEASE DUMP FRED SMOOT....All talk no action Smoot!
    Lots of action on the boat.
    aren't we paying fred "get burnt" smoot like 6 million a year? gol 'darnit he sucked it up this year.
    Smoot got burn't in the Carolina game, not all season long. And by a stellar
    WR, Steve Smith who has 11 TD's this year.

    Not to mention the fact that Cotrell never got him any help over there & the fact that Cotrell, to quote Winfield, "handcuffed" them for the first part of the season.
    he has been hurt aslo, so u guys want a guy who broke his collar bone to play? jeeze give the guy a break!

  9. #29
    SamDawg84 Guest

    Re: Darren Sharper

    "hailtocarter" wrote:
    "Vikes" wrote:
    Dump:Birk and Jimmy K (They got Old)
    I would cry if I didn't get to see Birk play next season....and Jimmy??? you gotta be kidding me :roll:
    i guess that the pats should cut rodney harrison, cause is "too old" now

  10. #30
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    Re: Darren Sharper

    i dont think smoot sucked. he looked good in our season opener. he shut down jow horn. when we played the pack we put him on D.Driver in the second half and he shut driver down. He got burned by the best WR in the league right now and had no safety help, that is cottrells fault not smoots. Then he got hurt and never really made a full recovry until maybe this last game. Smoot does not suck!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Darren Sharper out of Minny?
    By mnjamie in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 01-02-2007, 02:11 PM
  2. Hats off to Darren Sharper
    By PurpleAndy in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-01-2006, 04:05 AM
  3. Darren Sharper
    By ThaSuperFreak33 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 12:41 AM
  4. Darren Sharper...
    By bono in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-31-2005, 02:30 AM
  5. jamie sharper and darren sharper brothers?
    By magicci in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-03-2005, 08:25 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •