Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dark Star????

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Dark Star????

Hey maybe Ricky and Ditka can become reaquinted in of all the places ... Minnesota ???? O' Lord, give me the strength .................

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

its ditka baby!! nuff said..the mans a legend...if he came in here...oh man..tht would be amazing

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

"mnjamie" wrote:
    Hey maybe Ricky and Ditka can become reaquinted in of all the places ... Minnesota ???? O' Lord, give me the strength .................
    man, wouldn't we be back where we were before, with a giant headache with tons of potential. please i hope this never ever ever happens. we already have pothead jr. in Onterrio Smith. we don't need pothead sr. to join in and show everybody how to have a good time, Pepper is having a hard enough time to keep up with the game in his present mindset, imagine if he got some of Ricky's "good stuff" :shock:

Thanks Josdin

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    "mnjamie" wrote:
    man, wouldn't we be back where we were before, with a giant headache with tons of potential. please i hope this never ever ever happens. we already have pothead jr. in Onterrio Smith. we don't need pothead sr. to join in and show everybody how to have a good time, Pepper is having a hard enough time to keep up with the game in his present mindset, imagine if he got some of Ricky's "good stuff" :shock:

LOL .. thanks for the laugh.

Ya, just get Pep hooked and the fun will "truely" begin... Halftime will never be the same again .... Pep, "Hey Ricky, pass the Ding-Dongs" .... Ricky to Pep, "Pep, Coach has them all in his office" ... Ditka to Pep and Ricky, " Get your own Ding-Dongs and get you F#$%King hands off my Cheeto's "

Ahhh, the insanity of it all ....

"mnjamie" wrote:
    "mnvikes61" wrote:
    "mnjamie" wrote:

LOL .. thanks for the laugh.

Ya, just get Pep hooked and the fun will "truely" begin... Halftime will never be the same again .... Pep, "Hey Ricky, pass the Ding-Dongs" .... Ricky to Pep, "Pep, Coach has them all in his office" ... Ditka to Pep and Ricky, " Get your own Ding-Dongs and get you F#$%King hands off my Cheeto's "

Ahhh, the insanity of it all ....
    :laughing3:
    that was great. then they'll become overweight, out of shape offensive lineman. :lol:

Thanks Josdin

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

If thats what it takes to make a block, than HECK!!
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

"hovan" wrote:
    If thats what it takes to make a block, than HECK!!
    Agreed ... I'm out of opinions or options to improve this team right now. I'll try anything and i'm sure Tice will also to keep his job. Sh!t, he went out and signed Koren "Hands of Granite" Robinson ... proof positive he is reaching and hoping anything will work.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    Ditka will trade all are draft picks to get Moss back and the Raiders will win the next 2 SB's
    :laughing3:
    who did he trade all his picks too? i don't remeber the team.
    The Redskins. He gave up the 12th, the 71st, the 107th, the 144th, the 179th, the 218th as well as a 1st and 3rd round pick the next year :shock:

Then the Skins traded up to get Champ Bailey from the Bears who picked Cade McNown (great pick!)

The Skins ended up with Champ Bailey and LaVar Arringotn both out of that trade, the rest of the guys were busts I think.

dang itrey were did you dig that up or did you have it stored away in memory?

Thanks Josdin

vikesfargo is offline Asst. Coach

Da Vikes!

Go Vikings!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast