Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Dap to PPO

  1. #11
    BoysFan24 is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    27

    Re: Dap to PPO

    Thats not what I think, I was being sarcastic repeating what the people are arguing over there and how dumb they are and you just proved it for me lol thanks.

  2. #12
    DustinDupont's Avatar
    DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,607

    Re: Dap to PPO

    "BoysFan24" wrote:
    Thats not what I think, I was being sarcastic repeating what the people are arguing over there and how dumb they are and you just proved it for me lol thanks.
    o lol

  3. #13
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Dap to PPO

    dcboardr41 glad you joined.
    The only reason this site is better than others is because we not only talk about football in a rationale way, but because we have a diverse range of opinions and can do it in a civil manner.

    BoysFan24 - Get more active.
    We like to hear from other teams fans (even though you will get a bit of ribbing at times).
    Just a word of warning though, I sometimes suspect that fans that are on here that claim to cheer for other teams are just closet Vikings fans.

    If you don't believe me, just check out Pack39z.
    He is a flaming closet Vikings fan.
    I just haven't got him to admit it yet.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #14
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Dap to PPO

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    dcboardr41 glad you joined.
    The only reason this site is better than others is because we not only talk about football in a rationale way, but because we have a diverse range of opinions and can do it in a civil manner.

    BoysFan24 - Get more active.
    We like to hear from other teams fans (even though you will get a bit of ribbing at times).
    Just a word of warning though, I sometimes suspect that fans that are on here that claim to cheer for other teams are just closet Vikings fans.

    If you don't believe me, just check out Pack39z.
    He is a flaming closet Vikings fan.
    I just haven't got him to admit it yet.
    ;D
    He doesn't need to admit it, we all know
    ;D ;D


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  5. #15
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Dap to PPO

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    dcboardr41 glad you joined.
    The only reason this site is better than others is because we not only talk about football in a rationale way, but because we have a diverse range of opinions and can do it in a civil manner.

    BoysFan24 - Get more active.
    We like to hear from other teams fans (even though you will get a bit of ribbing at times).
    Just a word of warning though, I sometimes suspect that fans that are on here that claim to cheer for other teams are just closet Vikings fans.

    If you don't believe me, just check out Pack39z.
    He is a flaming closet Vikings fan.
    I just haven't got him to admit it yet.

    ;D
    Obviously, you weren't a member back when we had a Politics forum...LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #16
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Dap to PPO

    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    I am so glad i found this site a couple of months ago
    i also am extemely glad that there are so many people on here that actually know what they are talking about.
    i also belong to the dallas pride site( which sucks in comparison to this one), cause one of my best friends is a boys fan and he joined this one so i joined that one, and the people on their are so dumb, There is no comparison to either of the sites. Its sad to know that "americas team" has such unknowlegable fans. So id just like to say thanks to everyone for being knowledgable and not being douchebags. oh and webby, it looks a lot nice too lol
    I've known this since I was a kid in the 1970s.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  7. #17
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,778
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Dap to PPO

    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    "BoysFan24" wrote:
    Maybe I will now since everyone on CPN shows just how stupid they really are...


    It`s ok...who cares what he did...he fills a hole on our team...its about winning and selling tickets, not good morals...
    yup who cares wut he did... he only beats people with pole cues.. arrested for felony vandalism... arrested for public intoxication... cant pay for his valet parking... spits in people faces because his in the NFL... beats a stripper... then his boys shot the bodyguard...
    yup who cares wut he did....

    reminds me of a certain Left Tackle we have.

    except instead of pool cues, he beats bouncers with stripper poles.

  8. #18
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Dap to PPO

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    dcboardr41 glad you joined.
    The only reason this site is better than others is because we not only talk about football in a rationale way, but because we have a diverse range of opinions and can do it in a civil manner.

    BoysFan24 - Get more active.
    We like to hear from other teams fans (even though you will get a bit of ribbing at times).
    Just a word of warning though, I sometimes suspect that fans that are on here that claim to cheer for other teams are just closet Vikings fans.

    If you don't believe me, just check out Pack39z.
    He is a flaming closet Vikings fan.
    I just haven't got him to admit it yet.

    ;D
    Obviously, you weren't a member back when we had a Politics forum...LOL
    lol.
    i learned my lesson in the skateboard/cop thread.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #19
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,604
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Dap to PPO

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    "BoysFan24" wrote:
    Maybe I will now since everyone on CPN shows just how stupid they really are...


    It`s ok...who cares what he did...he fills a hole on our team...its about winning and selling tickets, not good morals...
    yup who cares wut he did... he only beats people with pole cues.. arrested for felony vandalism... arrested for public intoxication... cant pay for his valet parking... spits in people faces because his in the NFL... beats a stripper... then his boys shot the bodyguard...
    yup who cares wut he did....

    reminds me of a certain Left Tackle we have.

    except instead of pool cues, he beats bouncers with stripper poles.
    I think McKinnie is trying to go down Pacman's path, and combined a couple to catch up...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  10. #20
    dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,051

    Re: Dap to PPO

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    "BoysFan24" wrote:
    Maybe I will now since everyone on CPN shows just how stupid they really are...


    It`s ok...who cares what he did...he fills a hole on our team...its about winning and selling tickets, not good morals...
    yup who cares wut he did... he only beats people with pole cues.. arrested for felony vandalism... arrested for public intoxication... cant pay for his valet parking... spits in people faces because his in the NFL... beats a stripper... then his boys shot the bodyguard...
    yup who cares wut he did....

    reminds me of a certain Left Tackle we have.

    except instead of pool cues, he beats bouncers with stripper poles.
    I think McKinnie is trying to go down Pacman's path, and combined a couple to catch up...
    they probably chill together
    BMac is probably in pacmans entourage lol

    Pissing on the Pack since 08'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •