Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dap to PPO

BoysFan24 is offline Training Camp

Re: Dap to PPO

Thats not what I think, I was being sarcastic repeating what the people are arguing over there and how dumb they are and you just proved it for me lol thanks.

DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni

"BoysFan24" wrote:
    Thats not what I think, I was being sarcastic repeating what the people are arguing over there and how dumb they are and you just proved it for me lol thanks.
    o lol

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

dcboardr41 glad you joined.
    The only reason this site is better than others is because we not only talk about football in a rationale way, but because we have a diverse range of opinions and can do it in a civil manner.

BoysFan24 - Get more active.
    We like to hear from other teams fans (even though you will get a bit of ribbing at times).
    Just a word of warning though, I sometimes suspect that fans that are on here that claim to cheer for other teams are just closet Vikings fans.

If you don't believe me, just check out Pack39z.
    He is a flaming closet Vikings fan.
    I just haven't got him to admit it yet.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    The only reason this site is better than others is because we not only talk about football in a rationale way, but because we have a diverse range of opinions and can do it in a civil manner.

We like to hear from other teams fans (even though you will get a bit of ribbing at times).
    Just a word of warning though, I sometimes suspect that fans that are on here that claim to cheer for other teams are just closet Vikings fans.

;D
    He doesn't need to admit it, we all know
    ;D ;D

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:

;D
    Obviously, you weren't a member back when we had a Politics forum...LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"dcboardr41" wrote:
    I am so glad i found this site a couple of months ago
    i also am extemely glad that there are so many people on here that actually know what they are talking about.
    i also belong to the dallas pride site( which sucks in comparison to this one), cause one of my best friends is a boys fan and he joined this one so i joined that one, and the people on their are so dumb, There is no comparison to either of the sites. Its sad to know that "americas team" has such unknowlegable fans. So id just like to say thanks to everyone for being knowledgable and not being douchebags. oh and webby, it looks a lot nice too lol
    I've known this since I was a kid in the 1970s.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"DustinDupont" wrote:
    "BoysFan24" wrote:
    Maybe I will now since everyone on CPN shows just how stupid they really are...

It`s ok...who cares what he did...he fills a hole on our team...its about winning and selling tickets, not good morals...
    yup who cares wut he did... he only beats people with pole cues.. arrested for felony vandalism... arrested for public intoxication... cant pay for his valet parking... spits in people faces because his in the NFL... beats a stripper... then his boys shot the bodyguard...
    yup who cares wut he did....

reminds me of a certain Left Tackle we have.

except instead of pool cues, he beats bouncers with stripper poles.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

;D
    Obviously, you weren't a member back when we had a Politics forum...LOL
    lol.
    i learned my lesson in the skateboard/cop thread.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    "BoysFan24" wrote:

It`s ok...who cares what he did...he fills a hole on our team...its about winning and selling tickets, not good morals...
    yup who cares wut he did... he only beats people with pole cues.. arrested for felony vandalism... arrested for public intoxication... cant pay for his valet parking... spits in people faces because his in the NFL... beats a stripper... then his boys shot the bodyguard...

I think McKinnie is trying to go down Pacman's path, and combined a couple to catch up...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    "BoysFan24" wrote:

I think McKinnie is trying to go down Pacman's path, and combined a couple to catch up...
    they probably chill together
    BMac is probably in pacmans entourage lol

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12