Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 61

Thread: Dante vs TJack

  1. #11
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Dante vs TJack

    People, one of our unwritten rules is to not bust on people for spelling and grammar.

  2. #12
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Dante vs TJack

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Unfortunately, you not only spelled his name wrong, but you also missed the point that we didn't give up on him, he quit us.

    If memory serves, his inept Agent (Maybe thats the Dante you mean) tried to broker a deal for more money right after a major surgery without letting the team check up/rehab him.

    Bad move by Daunte IMHO.
    Amen brother.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #13
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,281

    Re: Dante vs TJack

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Unfortunately, you not only spelled his name wrong, but you also missed the point that we didn't give up on him, he quit us.

    If memory serves, his inept Agent (Maybe thats the Dante you mean) tried to broker a deal for more money right after a major surgery without letting the team check up/rehab him.

    Bad move by Daunte IMHO.
    I know it is water under the bridge but I'm pretty sure the Vikings traded daunte because he and chilli couldn't agree on where he should rehab during the offseason.
    I don't blame Daunte for asking for more money, he wasn't gonna get it, but I don't blame him.
    I am one who appreciates all great vikings for life, not just while they are with the team. Daunte played hard and I have many fond memories of him scoring TD's and breaking records, for that I am eternally grateful to Daunte and Moss.
    If in 5 or 6 years Peterson gets traded are you gonna turn on him too? I will not.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11

    Re: Dante vs TJack

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Unfortunately, you not only spelled his name wrong, but you also missed the point that we didn't give up on him, he quit us.

    If memory serves, his inept Agent (Maybe thats the Dante you mean) tried to broker a deal for more money right after a major surgery without letting the team check up/rehab him.

    Bad move by Daunte IMHO.
    I know it is water under the bridge but I'm pretty sure the Vikings traded daunte because he and chilli couldn't agree on where he should rehab during the offseason.
    I don't blame Daunte for asking for more money, he wasn't gonna get it, but I don't blame him.
    I am one who appreciates all great vikings for life, not just while they are with the team. Daunte played hard and I have many fond memories of him scoring TD's and breaking records, for that I am eternally grateful to Daunte and Moss.
    If in 5 or 6 years Peterson gets traded are you gonna turn on him too? I will not.
    ...exactly... this is how I (sadly) have ended up half heartedly rooting for Randy's Pats this year... he deserves to be known for more than (a blown out of proportion) fake moon... I think he'll look good with a ring...

  5. #15
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Dante vs TJack

    "vikesfaninseattle" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Unfortunately, you not only spelled his name wrong, but you also missed the point that we didn't give up on him, he quit us.

    If memory serves, his inept Agent (Maybe thats the Dante you mean) tried to broker a deal for more money right after a major surgery without letting the team check up/rehab him.

    Bad move by Daunte IMHO.
    I know it is water under the bridge but I'm pretty sure the Vikings traded daunte because he and chilli couldn't agree on where he should rehab during the offseason.
    I don't blame Daunte for asking for more money, he wasn't gonna get it, but I don't blame him.
    I am one who appreciates all great vikings for life, not just while they are with the team. Daunte played hard and I have many fond memories of him scoring TD's and breaking records, for that I am eternally grateful to Daunte and Moss.
    If in 5 or 6 years Peterson gets traded are you gonna turn on him too? I will not.
    ...exactly... this is how I (sadly) have ended up half heartedly rooting for Randy's Pats this year... he deserves to be known for more than (a blown out of proportion) fake moon... I think he'll look good with a ring...
    NOT with the Putzies though!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11

    Re: Dante vs TJack

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "vikesfaninseattle" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Unfortunately, you not only spelled his name wrong, but you also missed the point that we didn't give up on him, he quit us.

    If memory serves, his inept Agent (Maybe thats the Dante you mean) tried to broker a deal for more money right after a major surgery without letting the team check up/rehab him.

    Bad move by Daunte IMHO.
    I know it is water under the bridge but I'm pretty sure the Vikings traded daunte because he and chilli couldn't agree on where he should rehab during the offseason.
    I don't blame Daunte for asking for more money, he wasn't gonna get it, but I don't blame him.
    I am one who appreciates all great vikings for life, not just while they are with the team. Daunte played hard and I have many fond memories of him scoring TD's and breaking records, for that I am eternally grateful to Daunte and Moss.
    If in 5 or 6 years Peterson gets traded are you gonna turn on him too? I will not.
    ...exactly... this is how I (sadly) have ended up half heartedly rooting for Randy's Pats this year... he deserves to be known for more than (a blown out of proportion) fake moon... I think he'll look good with a ring...
    NOT with the Putzies though!!!
    ...well I don't see it happening with the vikes in this life time (mine or his)...

  7. #17
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Dante vs TJack

    "vikesfaninseattle" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "vikesfaninseattle" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Unfortunately, you not only spelled his name wrong, but you also missed the point that we didn't give up on him, he quit us.

    If memory serves, his inept Agent (Maybe thats the Dante you mean) tried to broker a deal for more money right after a major surgery without letting the team check up/rehab him.

    Bad move by Daunte IMHO.
    I know it is water under the bridge but I'm pretty sure the Vikings traded daunte because he and chilli couldn't agree on where he should rehab during the offseason.
    I don't blame Daunte for asking for more money, he wasn't gonna get it, but I don't blame him.
    I am one who appreciates all great vikings for life, not just while they are with the team. Daunte played hard and I have many fond memories of him scoring TD's and breaking records, for that I am eternally grateful to Daunte and Moss.
    If in 5 or 6 years Peterson gets traded are you gonna turn on him too? I will not.
    ...exactly... this is how I (sadly) have ended up half heartedly rooting for Randy's Pats this year... he deserves to be known for more than (a blown out of proportion) fake moon... I think he'll look good with a ring...
    NOT with the Putzies though!!!
    ...well I don't see it happening with the vikes in this life time (mine or his)...
    Well, I can't root for the Putzies...so I hope that he never gets a ring!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #18
    RK.'s Avatar
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    4,463

    Re: Dante vs TJack

    [size=14pt]Fuck Culpepper!![/size]

    WWBGD

  9. #19
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Dante vs TJack

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Unfortunately, you not only spelled his name wrong, but you also missed the point that we didn't give up on him, he quit us.

    If memory serves, his inept Agent (Maybe thats the Dante you mean) tried to broker a deal for more money right after a major surgery without letting the team check up/rehab him.

    Bad move by Daunte IMHO.
    Amen brother.
    Your right.
    I probably am the worstes as spellings.

    "Lord, I apologize for that right there, and please be with the starvin' pygmies in New Guinea, A-men"

    JK.
    Sorry my friend.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #20
    PackSux!'s Avatar
    PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,570

    Re: Dante vs TJack

    Are we talking about Fumblepepper?

    If we are there is not much to be said besides that Cris Carter and Randy Moss made him look good.
    Look what happened when he lost both of them,
    More interceptions than touchdowns before his injury.
    Not to mention the fumbles, but that was a givin.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dante Hall.
    By baumy300 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 04:51 AM
  2. Dante?????
    By ejmat in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-23-2006, 10:50 PM
  3. Dante Cullpeper
    By bmbollig in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-09-2005, 09:56 PM
  4. Dante Cullpeper
    By bmbollig in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-09-2005, 09:44 PM
  5. What Dante needs to do!
    By vikoles in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-16-2005, 09:39 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •