Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dante vs TJack

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Dante vs TJack

People, one of our unwritten rules is to not bust on people for spelling and grammar.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Unfortunately, you not only spelled his name wrong, but you also missed the point that we didn't give up on him, he quit us.

If memory serves, his inept Agent (Maybe thats the Dante you mean) tried to broker a deal for more money right after a major surgery without letting the team check up/rehab him.

Bad move by Daunte IMHO.
    Amen brother.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Unfortunately, you not only spelled his name wrong, but you also missed the point that we didn't give up on him, he quit us.

If memory serves, his inept Agent (Maybe thats the Dante you mean) tried to broker a deal for more money right after a major surgery without letting the team check up/rehab him.

Bad move by Daunte IMHO.
    I know it is water under the bridge but I'm pretty sure the Vikings traded daunte because he and chilli couldn't agree on where he should rehab during the offseason.
    I don't blame Daunte for asking for more money, he wasn't gonna get it, but I don't blame him.
    I am one who appreciates all great vikings for life, not just while they are with the team. Daunte played hard and I have many fond memories of him scoring TD's and breaking records, for that I am eternally grateful to Daunte and Moss.
    If in 5 or 6 years Peterson gets traded are you gonna turn on him too? I will not.

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Bad move by Daunte IMHO.
    I know it is water under the bridge but I'm pretty sure the Vikings traded daunte because he and chilli couldn't agree on where he should rehab during the offseason.
    I don't blame Daunte for asking for more money, he wasn't gonna get it, but I don't blame him.
    I am one who appreciates all great vikings for life, not just while they are with the team. Daunte played hard and I have many fond memories of him scoring TD's and breaking records, for that I am eternally grateful to Daunte and Moss.
    If in 5 or 6 years Peterson gets traded are you gonna turn on him too? I will not.
    ...exactly... this is how I (sadly) have ended up half heartedly rooting for Randy's Pats this year... he deserves to be known for more than (a blown out of proportion) fake moon... I think he'll look good with a ring...

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"vikesfaninseattle" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Bad move by Daunte IMHO.
    ...exactly... this is how I (sadly) have ended up half heartedly rooting for Randy's Pats this year... he deserves to be known for more than (a blown out of proportion) fake moon... I think he'll look good with a ring...
    NOT with the Putzies though!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Bad move by Daunte IMHO.
    ...well I don't see it happening with the vikes in this life time (mine or his)...

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Bad move by Daunte IMHO.
    ...well I don't see it happening with the vikes in this life time (mine or his)...
    Well, I can't root for the Putzies...so I hope that he never gets a ring!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

[size=14pt]Fuck Culpepper!![/size]

WWBGD

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Bad move by Daunte IMHO.
    Amen brother.
    Your right.
    I probably am the worstes as spellings.

"Lord, I apologize for that right there, and please be with the starvin' pygmies in New Guinea, A-men"

JK.
    Sorry my friend.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer

Are we talking about Fumblepepper?

If we are there is not much to be said besides that Cris Carter and Randy Moss made him look good.
    Look what happened when he lost both of them,
    More interceptions than touchdowns before his injury.
    Not to mention the fumbles, but that was a givin.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast