Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dante vs TJack

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

Dante vs TJack

Four games each for Oakland and Vikings respectively.

Dante 82.2 QBR
    59.8 Pass%
    4TDs 3 Int
    TJack 48.7 QBR
    45.9 Pass% 2TDs 5 Int

And this is with Dante playing for Oaktown, call Pepper what you want, but I still don't know why we gave up on him so soon, same with Moss.
    I was just looking at some stats and saw Dante there and he hasn't looked half bad for a bad Oakland team, oh well at least we have the supposed moral high ground or something............Go Vikes.

Oh and I forgot the 3 rushing TDs Dante has.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Dante vs TJack

Why bring this up it will never change the fact that we traded Daunte and he is no longer a Viking. I've moved on.

Daunte was great when things around him where cherry like when he stepped in as a 2nd year player and had a all pro offensive line and WR's to help carry him. But when things got ugly he just threw the ball in the air. He also fumbled the ball way to much and continues to do that with Oakland. I don't think Daunte will ever win a SB because when it come to good defensive teams who can pressure him its all down hill from there.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Gads I hate this kind of crap!
    :-X
    Go root for Oakland!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

OH don't get me wrong, I love my Vikes, I haven't missed a game on tv in about 4 years, it's just that my expectations of MN mediocre sports lets me be happy when they can find their way to the field.
    I just thought I would make my first post on the forum adding my 2 and a half cents on what I think of Tjack.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Not be be rude, but what is your point?

tgorsegner is offline Coordinator

I bet you were calling for DC's head when he was here.

VikesFan787, Thanks for the awesome sig!

Nope, I actually was cheering for Dante in his short lifespan at Miami, and I still like Mike Tice.
    And as for my point I was just pointing out that Tjack has shown little to no upside, and an apparent terrible QB in Dante who people have bashed to high heaven is putting up better stats in Oakland and Tjack shouldn't be on the field, at the very best he should be holding a clip board while someone who can win with a Vikings team that was more than capable of winning 10 games this year.

BradTheMan14 is offline Starter

good post..it is interesting to see how the two have compared thus far. i think pepper is better than jackson. i still go for pep..and moss..two vikes that were great. superfreak is back to his old self and will get his ring. jackson is a long ways away, and pepper had his chance.
    Q: At your age, can you handle a full season?
    A: I m 37, number one. I took my family to Perkins a couple of days ago, and they didn t hand me a senior citizens discount card, so I feel pretty good.
    (Brad Johnson at an interview before the start of the season)

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Schutz" wrote:
    Four games each for Oakland and Vikings respectively.

Dante 82.2 QBR
    59.8 Pass%
    4TDs 3 Int
    TJack 48.7 QBR
    45.9 Pass% 2TDs 5 Int

And this is with Dante playing for Oaktown, call Pepper what you want, but I still don't know why we gave up on him so soon, same with Moss.
    I was just looking at some stats and saw Dante there and he hasn't looked half bad for a bad Oakland team, oh well at least we have the supposed moral high ground or something............Go Vikes.

Oh and I forgot the 3 rushing TDs Dante has.
    If you're going to post something completely useless, pining away for a player long gone of his own accord, perhaps it would be in the best interests of trying to make whatever point you're trying to make if you actually spelled his name correctly.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Unfortunately, you not only spelled his name wrong, but you also missed the point that we didn't give up on him, he quit us.

If memory serves, his inept Agent (Maybe thats the Dante you mean) tried to broker a deal for more money right after a major surgery without letting the team check up/rehab him.

Bad move by Daunte IMHO.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast