Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: DAMMIT, JIM!!! I WANT A WIN AGAINST DUH PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    We need playmakers on offense and WRs who can catch in order to win!

thats what tarvaris is for

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"vIker44" wrote:
    "WVV" wrote:
    Please don't use all caps in your title
    That's your reply? ? ?
    Where's the PASSION? ? ?

WE NEED PASSION!!!!!
    Everybody I KNOW WANT PASSION!!!!!!!!

Can't you give me just a little PASSION!!!!!!!!!
    You need a tranqulizer...stay away from me

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

If T-Jack throws for like 400 yds, and 4-5 TD's it will be a very pleasant day..

Nothing will get my mind off of how the Vikings wasted this season.. In every game except the New England game, we had a shot at winning.. Most of the time we shot ourselves in the foot.. We could very well be 13-1 right now with the best record in football.. Think about that one for a minute..

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    If T-Jack throws for like 400 yds, and 4-5 TD's it will be a very pleasant day..

Nothing will get my mind off of how the Vikings wasted this season.. In every game except the New England game, we had a shot at winning.. Most of the time we shot ourselves in the foot.. We could very well be 13-1 right now with the best record in football.. Think about that one for a minute..

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:

The sad thing is, he's right. Although, I would say we could have more like 3 or 4 losses, because we weren't in the New England, New York or second Chicago game.

It is sad, because we were in every other game. If not for a few dropped passes and a few untimely turnovers, we could have won every game. Not every team can say that.

"vIker44" wrote:
    "WVV" wrote:
    Please don't use all caps in your title
    That's your reply? ? ?
    Where's the PASSION? ? ?

WE NEED PASSION!!!!!
    Everybody I KNOW WANT PASSION!!!!!!!!

Can't you give me just a little PASSION!!!!!!!!!
    WE'VE GOT PASSION YES WE DO, WE'VE GOT PASSION HOW BOUT YOU!!! WE HAVE THE MOST, WE HAVE THE MOST....:P wait...what are we talking about again???? oh yea, and your crazy, stay away from me :P
    "God has blessed me tremendously. I'd be a fool to complain."
    "From what I understand, the coaches will put the best 11 on the field."
    -Tyrell Johnson

bearitall Guest

"Ltrey" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:

The sad thing is, he's right. Although, I would say we could have more like 3 or 4 losses, because we weren't in the New England, New York or second Chicago game.

It is sad, because we were in every other game. If not for a few dropped passes and a few untimely turnovers, we could have won every game. Not every team can say that.
    Unfotunately though the could have's killed us.
    I think that there is some serious restructuring to be done in the off season and we come back with an incredible defense and an offense that can not only catch and hold onto the ball but get us some more points.

As far as this thread goes...I think we all do have passion for the game and our team.
    That is the reason we are here, right?
    We are just frustrated that everything didn't come together this year.
    New coach brought new ideas to the team but not everyone was able to adjust.
    The players now know the expectations and limitations and the same goes for the coach with each players abilities.

Even though the end is near we are turning over a new leaf in TJack and will have to see what he brings to us in GB and against STL.

P.S.There weren't any boat cruises this year ...

"Ltrey" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:

that's what's been killing me. we had a chance in almost EVERY SINGLE GAME!!!
    AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Come on! TAKE CONTROL! Seize it like you want it and get a win! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

Even though this season is dead to me now.
    A sweep by the Hack would be the nail in coffin.

For pride, this is a must win game.

As for your passion vIker44...here it is,
    [img width=400 height=320]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c24/mkeyser/ca_beer_cans.jpg[/img]

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"bearitall" wrote:

P.S.There weren't any boat cruises this year ...
    ??? Yes there was.

Matt Birk hosted one for charity last July that I posted an article on.

There was another one in 2005 that Matt Blair took part in for charity not more than 30 miles from you in Alma, WI.

Both were after the infamous one.

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=150&topic=24012.0

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=150&topic=14606.0

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast