Thread: Da Bears

JohnnyBGoode is offline Rookie

Da Bears

Well I just got back from a weekend in Chicago and saw soldier field. And in the midst of all the questions in Minnesota I'd just going to offer some words of encouragement to my hated viking fans.

number 1: Even if you keep your old stadium, it will look better than chicagos new one.

number 2: Hey , at least when you guys have a bad season, you can rebound and at least make a good run the next year. (remember that 13-3 yr bears? How have you done since? lol)

number 3: Well I dont know, just be glad you know whatever happens you will have a good season next year. Whereas chicago knows just what to expect...maybe a close game here or there.

Sorry yall, just had to get it out. I do hate the Vikings, but If it ever came down to you guys and da bears in the championship, I have to admit, id be wearing purple. well, rooting for purple..

zakvikes2k is offline Starter

Da Bears

Some good points you have there, too bad your a Packers fan. Your right about Soldier Field, it is quite ugly and the Metrodome is by far nicer. But, the Vikings still need a new stadium with the growing fan base, cause the Vikings definitely are one of the few teams (along with the Pack, sorry to say), that sell out every game. I mean the stupid Bengals got a new stadium and they sucked when they got it (they are respectable now, just not respectable enough for a new stadium).
    Things you would NEVER hear a Green Bay Packer fan say:
    1."No kids in the back of the pick-up, it s just not safe."
    2."I ll take Shakespeare for 1000, Alex."
    3."Duct tape won t fix that."
    4."Checkmate."
    5."Nope, no more for me. I m driving tonight."

Re: Da Bears

"JohnnyBGoode" wrote:
    Well I just got back from a weekend in Chicago and saw soldier field. And in the midst of all the questions in Minnesota I'd just going to offer some words of encouragement to my hated viking fans.

number 1: Even if you keep your old stadium, it will look better than chicagos new one.

number 2: Hey , at least when you guys have a bad season, you can rebound and at least make a good run the next year. (remember that 13-3 yr bears? How have you done since? lol)

number 3: Well I dont know, just be glad you know whatever happens you will have a good season next year. Whereas chicago knows just what to expect...maybe a close game here or there.

Sorry yall, just had to get it out. I do hate the Vikings, but If it ever came down to you guys and da bears in the championship, I have to admit, id be wearing purple. well, rooting for purple..
    :shock: :shock: Seriously, I can't believe it! A Packer fan rooting for the Vikings over the Bears?! :shock: :shock: I bet if there is a poll for this, I bet the majority of the Packer fans would have voted Bears over the Vikings in the NFC Championship game.
    0fc1de3e4ff7ffe42e40bba70cebd90c

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Da Bears

number 4- at lest we arent the bears and never will be. I am guessing that is what your trying to say and tht is the truth.

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

Da Bears

number 5- most Bears fans still think its 85, and some say we still think its 76!

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

Da Bears

I live in Chicago and I have been to a lot of games at the new stadium (mostly Vikings Games) and the new stadium is so much nicer i dunno what your talking about and ya its the bears but its still a heck of a stadium

Thank you Josdin for the sig

Commander Ed is offline Training Camp

Da Bears

I'm not certain I could buy Soldier being worse than the Dome.