Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: D

StillPurple is offline Hall of Famer

Re: D

Winfield is an excellent player. He was all over the place, making tackles and preventing passes. He is one excellent player !!

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

"magicci" wrote:
    Anotoine better go to the pro-bowl this year.
    I'll be really P.O.'d in the very likely event that he doesn't. Even when the fans vote, it's still really the media that controls Pro Bowl voting. The people get their information from them. If a great player isn't on a team that gets a lot of media attention (i.e. undefeated / good / surprisingly good / storied franchise / team from the East Coast), he's going to have a hard time getting to the Pro Bowl. Usually, the spot will go to an inferior but well-hyped player. I hope that doesn't happen this year. Because if it does...

:violent3:

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

I think Winfield had one of his best games as a Viking on Sunday. He was all over the field and looked like the probowl calibur DB I've heard about. Personally, I think he is somewhat over-rated. Just my opinion. He hasn't done a whole lot as a Viking but he hasn't had the personnel around him like he did in Buffalo. Hope he continues that type of dominate play. I think the D as a whole looked good for the most part yesterday. Johnstime looked good, Newman looked good. I think Newman has been the one bright spot on their D this year to be honest. Chavious also has had a decent season considering how they have him playing in the scheme.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

I'm sorry to say, but I missed most the game, I was working, but I see all these names being mentioned and I'm wondering, what happened to Fat Pat?...

He has been the cornerstone to our D-line so far this year, and I don't see him mentioned for the Lions game?....

Was he solid in play like the last few weeks?...

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Hey VikingNed,

Big Pat was solid. Sorry he wasn't mentioned. He has been a good piece to the D this year. I apologize for overlooking him.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"VikingNed" wrote:
    I'm sorry to say, but I missed most the game, I was working, but I see all these names being mentioned and I'm wondering, what happened to Fat Pat?...

He has been the cornerstone to our D-line so far this year, and I don't see him mentioned for the Lions game?....

Was he solid in play like the last few weeks?...
    He had a decent game. Didn't get a sack on Harrington at all. He did chase his ass upfield on one play when he took off running. I wish he would have gotten a hold of him & sent him to the ground with athority! :lol:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456