Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: D

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: D

"natethegreat" wrote:
    every unit seemed to be playing well, but i dont get why in the second half if we have the lead, we can never do anything on offense, we get a big lead in the 1st half, and then the other team gets a little comeback in the 2nd half and makes it close, i dont know what our problem is
    We haven't had the lead in the first half other than the Saints game which after the 17-0 start, we kept pace with them the rest of the way, matching almost score for score.

In Chicago, we were ahead by 3 points (3-0) for 5 minutes and then they scored a TD and that is all she wrote for us.

Most of our points have been scored in the second half. It is just when we get a lead, it seems like we let up.

Of course, in the Pack game, we were down 17-0 and then scored all our points in the second half.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

The D does need to step up and cover TEs....on KFAN, they said that we have allowed a recieving TD to a TE in every game this year! That is a problem I would say....today we played great, but I'm not gonna get too peppy cuz we got the Giants next week, and they are a good team this year....beating the Lions is, well, expected! Not matter how horrible the Vikes have been the past 4 years, they always seen to beat the Lions....so I wouldn't give this win too much weight....it gives us momentum going into NYC, but the Giants are awesome, and I am worried....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

well we will face a real test against the giants in this coming week.

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

"audioghost" wrote:
    The D does need to step up and cover TEs....on KFAN, they said that we have allowed a recieving TD to a TE in every game this year! That is a problem I would say....today we played great, but I'm not gonna get too peppy cuz we got the Giants next week.
    Can you say Shockey. Man I hate that guy, and I am worried we will see way too much of him next week.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"audioghost" wrote:
    The D does need to step up and cover TEs....on KFAN, they said that we have allowed a recieving TD to a TE in every game this year! That is a problem I would say....today we played great, but I'm not gonna get too peppy cuz we got the Giants next week, and they are a good team this year....beating the Lions is, well, expected! Not matter how horrible the Vikes have been the past 4 years, they always seen to beat the Lions....so I wouldn't give this win too much weight....it gives us momentum going into NYC, but the Giants are awesome, and I am worried....
    Today wasn't that bad and today wasn't every game this year. Yes Pollard scored, but it wasn't that bad.

Next week against Shockey, who knows???????? It will have to get better than this week or he will have 80 plus yards. Who do you want to beat us?
    Tiki, Plax, or Shock? I would make sure Tiki is covered and then Shock and then Plax. The LBs will have their hands full because Tiki and Shock will be their responsibility.

speaking of "JACKED UP", when do they show that? is it monday or sunday night?

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Well yes we did play against Joey harrington, but we also played and held kevin jones. Our d wanted to step and and stop the run, and so far we have. We are very weak at LB IMO becuase Pollard could have beatin our LB's on some plays but harrington over threw him. We deff could use help there. Otherwise our secondary played awesome. (ya ya its the beat up lions) who cares its somethin to build on. good job today boys

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Were Henderson, Cowart, and Newman the starting three today?

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

Please, lets not forget to give it up to Antonie Windfield. Pound for pound, that boy has to be the best tackler in the NFL. 11 Tackles and one awesome Int :beer5: :beer5: :beer5: :beer5: :beer5: :beer5: :beer5:

antoine should be player of the week.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast