Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,779
    Blog Entries
    4

    Customised jerseys

    I seem to remember seeing a shop in the MoA where they would print names to order on the back of jerseys ? does anyone know which shop it was and if they still do it. I'm after the replica jerseys and not the genuine jerseys as they are a little cheaper !
    I know you can order those via the NFL shop but I'm trying to avoid a 6 week wait and $30+ for shipping

    Just might be better getting a customised one to replace my Moss jersey as there's not many on the roster that I would consider outstanding enough to be around for awhile !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  2. #2
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: Customised jerseys

    I remember seeing (on TV) a guy standing on the Vikes sideline for a game, and he had on a #4 jersey. The name across the back was "ANTI-FAVRE".

  3. #3
    SamDawg84 Guest

    Re: Customised jerseys

    go to www.nflshop.com. and can u get me a custom made 1? ill give u a quarter

  4. #4
    DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,161

    Re: Customised jerseys

    Just don't attempt to put 'g_a_y' on the back of a jersey.. it's not allowed, but there is a Patriots player who goes by that last name.. what do they do then?

  5. #5
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Customised jerseys

    "SamDawg84" wrote:
    go to www.nflshop.com. and can u get me a custom made 1? ill give u a quarter
    SamDawg, are you high today?

  6. #6
    DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,280

    Re: Customised jerseys

    "AngloVike" wrote:
    I seem to remember seeing a shop in the MoA where they would print names to order on the back of jerseys ? does anyone know which shop it was and if they still do it. I'm after the replica jerseys and not the genuine jerseys as they are a little cheaper !
    I know you can order those via the NFL shop but I'm trying to avoid a 6 week wait and $30+ for shipping

    Just might be better getting a customised one to replace my Moss jersey as there's not many on the roster that I would consider outstanding enough to be around for awhile !

    How about Jermaine Wiggins?

    DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

  7. #7
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: Customised jerseys

    "DemonicViking" wrote:
    Just don't attempt to put 'g_a_y' on the back of a jersey.. it's not allowed, but there is a Patriots player who goes by that last name.. what do they do then?
    They also don't allow you to put "Mexico" on the back of the jersey anymore.

Similar Threads

  1. Customised jerseys
    By AngloVike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 01:35 PM
  2. here is the new jerseys
    By Purpleblood78 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-27-2006, 01:17 AM
  3. Jerseys
    By Redmption in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-14-2006, 05:31 AM
  4. New Jerseys
    By Purple_Hope in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-27-2006, 12:16 AM
  5. Customised replica jerseys ?
    By AngloVike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-06-2005, 07:59 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •