Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    The Curse of Chilly haunts Vikings

    The Curse of Chilly haunts Vikings

    http://www.mercedsunstar.com/2010/12/26/1706799/the-curse-of-chilly-haunts-vikings.html


    PHILADELPHIA -- If you were feeling sorry for Brad Childress, you have my permission to stop. The guy is getting his revenge.

    You could imagine Chilly on Sunday, holding a play chart over his mustache as he talked to the TV displaying the results of the havoc he has wrought.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #2
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: The Curse of Chilly haunts Vikings

    That's a pretty funny article. When you think about it though everything has in fact, happened. One could only wonder. "The Chilly Curse" has to go away!

  3. #3
    Minniman's Avatar
    Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,425

    Re: The Curse of Chilly haunts Vikings

    It is funny, I agree.

    But then it sinks in how dismal this season has been.

  4. #4
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: The Curse of Chilly haunts Vikings

    Another boring day on the chillys office ,secretary Marr is painting his nails and making bubbles with the chewing gum

    Marrdro:Guru´s KAO headquarters.good morning May I help you?

    Chilly:Marty is me,,your boss.

    Marty:Sorry but I got specifical orders to ask you for the password,there are tons of haters out there who still wanna cause us problems.Password please?

    Chilly:run run pass.

    Marty:Ok boss ,how can i help you?

    Chilly:I ve heard the curse is rolling perfectly but what about the ppo ers who used to hate me?

    Marrdro:I got a couple of them here ,you gonna love it masta!

    Chilly:I wanna know about that assclowns ...

    Marty:First of all Caine,some guy here owed him some beers for some bet he lost about our future hall of famer ,T-Jack,too bad the Beasts were somehow adulterated ,he is suffering from renal colics since then

    Marty:Brick grew a moustache to celebrate your departure,during a Friday Night he was confused with you by 11+1 drunk Vikings fans who beat the hell out of him "we gonna show you what kick an ass is ,you midget!!!".

    Chilly:HAHAAH(Skeletor voice) ,thanks for the info.

    Marty:Have a nice day master may the KAO be with you.
    El underdog.

  5. #5
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: The Curse of Chilly haunts Vikings

    When Zygi fired Chilly, most people assumed Favre had won.

    What do they think today, as Chilly sticks another needle in his Favre doll, and Favre chills in Philly?
    Thats funny right thar I don't care who you are.

    Quick question: What team does the Chiller coach next year..

    a. Back at Philly cause thier O-coord gets a HC job.
    b. 49'rs
    c. Chargers
    d. Giants
    e. Dallas
    f. Bengals
    g. Broncos
    h. Phins
    i. Jacksonville
    j. Carolina
    k. Houston
    l. GM of the Vikings

    Lots of opportunities for the Chiller.
    g.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  6. #6
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: The Curse of Chilly haunts Vikings

    Quote Originally Posted by "El Vikingo" #1085784
    Another boring day on the chillys office ,secretary Marr is painting his nails and making bubbles with the chewing gum

    Marrdro:Guru´s KAO headquarters.good morning May I help you?

    Chilly:Marty is me,,your boss.

    Marty:Sorry but I got specifical orders to ask you for the password,there are tons of haters out there who still wanna cause us problems.Password please?

    Chilly:run run pass.

    Marty:Ok boss ,how can i help you?

    Chilly:I ve heard the curse is rolling perfectly but what about the ppo ers who used to hate me?

    Marrdro:I got a couple of them here ,you gonna love it masta!

    Chilly:I wanna know about that assclowns ...

    Marty:First of all Caine,some guy here owed him some beers for some bet he lost about our future hall of famer ,T-Jack,too bad the Beasts were somehow adulterated ,he is suffering from renal colics since then

    Marty:Brick grew a moustache to celebrate your departure,during a Friday Night he was confused with you by 11+1 drunk Vikings fans who beat the hell out of him "we gonna show you what kick an ass is ,you midget!!!".

    Chilly:HAHAAH(Skeletor voice) ,thanks for the info.

    Marty:Have a nice day master may the KAO be with you.
    When was the last time I told you that you crack me up my friend.......

    Classic PPO right thar.....:laugh:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #7
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: The Curse of Chilly haunts Vikings

    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1085789
    When Zygi fired Chilly, most people assumed Favre had won.

    What do they think today, as Chilly sticks another needle in his Favre doll, and Favre chills in Philly?
    Thats funny right thar I don't care who you are.

    Quick question: What team does the Chiller coach next year..

    a. Back at Philly cause thier O-coord gets a HC job.
    b. 49'rs
    c. Chargers
    d. Giants
    e. Dallas
    f. Bengals
    g. Broncos
    h. Phins
    i. Jacksonville
    j. Carolina
    k. Houston
    l. GM of the Vikings

    Lots of opportunities for the Chiller.
    g.
    Maybe opportunities but I doubt there is interest for most of those.

  8. #8
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: The Curse of Chilly haunts Vikings

    Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1085862
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1085789
    When Zygi fired Chilly, most people assumed Favre had won.

    What do they think today, as Chilly sticks another needle in his Favre doll, and Favre chills in Philly?
    Thats funny right thar I don't care who you are.

    Quick question: What team does the Chiller coach next year..

    a. Back at Philly cause thier O-coord gets a HC job.
    b. 49'rs
    c. Chargers
    d. Giants
    e. Dallas
    f. Bengals
    g. Broncos
    h. Phins
    i. Jacksonville
    j. Carolina
    k. Houston
    l. GM of the Vikings

    Lots of opportunities for the Chiller.
    g.
    Maybe opportunities but I doubt there is interest for most of those.
    You might be correct. Like it or not, however, he has a winning record, won 2 div titles and had his team one fricken play from the SB, all as a first term Head Coach.

    When you look around the league and look at HC's, who have done a heck of alot less and still got 3 or 4 chances, you would have to think that someone will give him another chance.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #9
    Erinnn is offline Starter
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    279

    Re: The Curse of Chilly haunts Vikings

    Quote Originally Posted by "El Vikingo" #1085784
    Another boring day on the chillys office ,secretary Marr is painting his nails and making bubbles with the chewing gum

    Marrdro:Guru´s KAO headquarters.good morning May I help you?

    Chilly:Marty is me,,your boss.

    Marty:Sorry but I got specifical orders to ask you for the password,there are tons of haters out there who still wanna cause us problems.Password please?

    Chilly:run run pass.

    Marty:Ok boss ,how can i help you?

    Chilly:I ve heard the curse is rolling perfectly but what about the ppo ers who used to hate me?

    Marrdro:I got a couple of them here ,you gonna love it masta!

    Chilly:I wanna know about that assclowns ...

    Marty:First of all Caine,some guy here owed him some beers for some bet he lost about our future hall of famer ,T-Jack,too bad the Beasts were somehow adulterated ,he is suffering from renal colics since then

    Marty:Brick grew a moustache to celebrate your departure,during a Friday Night he was confused with you by 11+1 drunk Vikings fans who beat the hell out of him "we gonna show you what kick an ass is ,you midget!!!".

    Chilly:HAHAAH(Skeletor voice) ,thanks for the info.

    Marty:Have a nice day master may the KAO be with you.
    Password: run, run, pass. Love it! :laugh:

  10. #10
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: The Curse of Chilly haunts Vikings

    Quote Originally Posted by "Erinnn" #1085873
    Quote Originally Posted by "El Vikingo" #1085784
    Another boring day on the chillys office ,secretary Marr is painting his nails and making bubbles with the chewing gum

    Marrdro:Guru´s KAO headquarters.good morning May I help you?

    Chilly:Marty is me,,your boss.

    Marty:Sorry but I got specifical orders to ask you for the password,there are tons of haters out there who still wanna cause us problems.Password please?

    Chilly:run run pass.

    Marty:Ok boss ,how can i help you?

    Chilly:I ve heard the curse is rolling perfectly but what about the ppo ers who used to hate me?

    Marrdro:I got a couple of them here ,you gonna love it masta!

    Chilly:I wanna know about that assclowns ...

    Marty:First of all Caine,some guy here owed him some beers for some bet he lost about our future hall of famer ,T-Jack,too bad the Beasts were somehow adulterated ,he is suffering from renal colics since then

    Marty:Brick grew a moustache to celebrate your departure,during a Friday Night he was confused with you by 11+1 drunk Vikings fans who beat the hell out of him "we gonna show you what kick an ass is ,you midget!!!".

    Chilly:HAHAAH(Skeletor voice) ,thanks for the info.

    Marty:Have a nice day master may the KAO be with you.
    Password: run, run, pass. Love it! :laugh:
    Ole El is one of the funniest cats on the site.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Chilly Vid
    By V4L in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 08:07 PM
  2. Chilly always win...
    By BleedinPandG in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 09:06 AM
  3. New job for Chilly
    By El Vikingo in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-18-2007, 06:41 PM
  4. Vikings kick returner - Curse or Coincidence?
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 12:49 PM
  5. The Vikings Curse
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-14-2006, 10:38 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •