Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Current Vegas Superbowl odds

"sureban" wrote:
    "collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    colts, atlanta, philly, and pitsburgh better than us? yeah right. plaxico took all the pressure off ward and made him look better than he is. rothlisburger can't throw that great he is another pennington. the packers in no way should have the same odds as us and yes it looks like the odds are based on last years records. i believe they will change
    LOVE your FarveFace!!!

Sincerely,
    Mark.
    wait... do we have two people eneding there posts with

Sincerely,
    Mark.
    ?

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "vegasvike" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    I'm going down there anyway, I like getting handed all those flyers on the strip by the poor people. I like holding my hand out for them and seeing their eyes light up because someone actually took one, instead of walking right on by..................
    ewww you really keep those things from the SMUT PEDDLERS? dude there is no nudity in it
    Its cool when your wife is interested...if you know what I mean! :wink:
    lucky man :smile:
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

I knew a guy who put money against the Vikings in the 2000 NFC championship game to soften the blow if the Vikings lost. But 41-0......that'd take big money.

Del Rio Guest

"vegasvike" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    I'm going down there anyway, I like getting handed all those flyers on the strip by the poor people. I like holding my hand out for them and seeing their eyes light up because someone actually took one, instead of walking right on by..................
    ewww you really keep those things from the SMUT PEDDLERS? dude there is no nudity in it
    I was just messing around. Actually last time I went those people weren't out and I thought maybe they passed a law or something because the first time I went they were all over the place. They couldn't speak english, or they didn't want to and so they just tapped the paper in their hand and stuck it in your face.

Taken from a great comedian who is no longer with us, "When someone hands you a flyer it is like they are saying Here, YOU throw this away!

GQ I am going down there in the end of July I'll let you know for sure.

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Were I the person making the bets with people, I would put the packer odds right about where they are. Why? Because I want to make money. You don't make odds based on who is going to win, you make them on how much money you will make. There are plenty of packer fans. There are plenty who will bet regardless. Why give them 20/1 odds, when they will still pay 12/1? I can not think of a reason.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Exactly. Remember, the line follows the money. The more people that bet a line, the lower that line goes. That's why the Cubs have historically been one of the worst bets in Vegas. The Cubs have more people that bet on them every year, regardless of how the team is doing, so they're always one of the top teams as far as what the line says. We know how well that has worked out for past gamblers.

vikingdude82 is offline Pro-Bowler

They obviously took last years records, and Plaxico was hurt most of the season last year so they aren't hurting from the loss of him, but whats going to happen this year is big ben is going to go down hill.

GQVikesfan is offline Starter

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "vegasvike" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    I was just messing around. Actually last time I went those people weren't out and I thought maybe they passed a law or something because the first time I went they were all over the place. They couldn't speak english, or they didn't want to and so they just tapped the paper in their hand and stuck it in your face.

Taken from a great comedian who is no longer with us, "When someone hands you a flyer it is like they are saying Here, YOU throw this away!

GQ I am going down there in the end of July I'll let you know for sure.
    Cool man! Just make sure its not the weekend of July 16th.. I have to attend my wife's baby shower so anytime before or after that would be awesome.
    My toys!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/?action=viewt=car2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/Audi3.jpg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234