Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    6-KINGS Guest

Re: Current Vegas Superbowl odds

"Del Rio" wrote:
    6-Kings,

No need to bury them anymore I just rented a wood chipper and I found a hog farm. So that isn't an issue anymore.

Thanks for the advice it worked out great! Also I sent you a body like you asked, priority mail.
    Plenty of ice I hope.
    "You can never have too much ice"
    Newman

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I'm going down there anyway, I like getting handed all those flyers on the strip by the poor people. I like holding my hand out for them and seeing their eyes light up because someone actually took one, instead of walking right on by..................
    ewww you really keep those things from the SMUT PEDDLERS? dude there is no nudity in it
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

colts, atlanta, philly, and pitsburgh better than us? yeah right. plaxico took all the pressure off ward and made him look better than he is. rothlisburger can't throw that great he is another pennington. the packers in no way should have the same odds as us and yes it looks like the odds are based on last years records. i believe they will change
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

fred3105 is offline Coordinator

"collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    colts, atlanta, philly, and pitsburgh better than us? yeah right. plaxico took all the pressure off ward and made him look better than he is. rothlisburger can't throw that great he is another pennington. the packers in no way should have the same odds as us and yes it looks like the odds are based on last years records. i believe they will change
    I dont know how you can say we are better than all those teams since our defense has not proved anything yet. All those teams are proven with little change over the offseason.

Also Plaxico took pressure off Hines Ward ??? Look up the numbers be for you say something that stupid. Hines Ward had 1000 yards last year compared to Burress's 700. Hines Ward is one of the top WRs in the league because of his off the ball work also which would have nothing to do with Burress.
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"vegasvike" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    I'm going down there anyway, I like getting handed all those flyers on the strip by the poor people. I like holding my hand out for them and seeing their eyes light up because someone actually took one, instead of walking right on by..................
    ewww you really keep those things from the SMUT PEDDLERS? dude there is no nudity in it
    Its cool when your wife is interested...if you know what I mean! :wink:

DoubleDown11 is offline Pro-Bowler

Day After Superbowl, Vikings were 22-1 at the Dust.... I also put another $20 on the Raiders at 60-1 (online) as soon as the Moss Trade rumor came out.

Basically Superbowl weekend in Vegas is a giant "sausage" fest. Hoping to get the wife to let the guys go for NFC & AFC Championship week in 2006!

As far as the smut peddlers, why do they have to hit the cards together twice before handing them out?

The only thing stopping the Vikings this year is the Coaches!
    something witty and comical... followed by genuine sarcasm.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

12-1 eh? Should go put a grand and make 12.. The odds will change when we start winning so its all good

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I'd rather be an underdog than a favorite! Being a favorite hasn't worked for us in the past!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

sureban is offline Rookie

"collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    LOVE your FarveFace!!!

Sincerely,
    Mark.

TripB77 is offline Rookie

We're 16-1 over here to take home the bowl, and 5-1 to take the NFC (easy money).

Time to book your flights to ireland, dont forget to pack the suitcase with some extra money.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast