Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 47
  1. #21
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Current and Former Players who will Sign at Winter Park Draft Party

    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    lol It's nothing like I know you are thinking.
    I was thinking that you asked nicely....but I guess you did something much naughtier...so much for me thinking that you were sweet and innocent.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    937

    Re: Current and Former Players who will Sign at Winter Park Draft Party

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    lol It's nothing like I know you are thinking.
    I was thinking that you asked nicely....but I guess you did something much naughtier...so much for me thinking that you were sweet and innocent.
    lol it was nice and innocent. I was in line and then relized
    that there was NO WAY i was going to get up there in time so I stood off to the side and get kinda hollered at from security then when the players came off the little stage I just asked him if he would sign my ball and he did




    No matter how bad my life gets at least I m not a Packer fan.

  3. #23
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Current and Former Players who will Sign at Winter Park Draft Party

    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    lol It's nothing like I know you are thinking.
    I was thinking that you asked nicely....but I guess you did something much naughtier...so much for me thinking that you were sweet and innocent.
    lol it was nice and innocent. I was in line and then relized
    that there was NO WAY i was going to get up there in time so I stood off to the side and get kinda hollered at from security then when the players came off the little stage I just asked him if he would sign my ball and he did
    Yeah...riiiiight!!!
    And slipped him your hotel room key at the same time!
    :P
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  4. #24
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: Current and Former Players who will Sign at Winter Park Draft Party

    "supervman" wrote:
    SW Mpls.
    I once lived on 24th and Pleasant ave., years ago.

    Welcome and post often.

    Skol Vikings!
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  5. #25
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Current and Former Players who will Sign at Winter Park Draft Party

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "supervman" wrote:
    SW Mpls.
    Oh, ok.
    I live 20 minutes from the HoF.
    Trying to see if I could get some free stuff from you.



    I will be there when Carter goes in.
    I will be the fanatical maniac during the induction ceremony.
    I will be the much calmer guy holding Ultra back from jumping up on the stage with Cris!
    Good luck wimpy.
    Not only could you never hold me back, but this will be the pinnacle of my favorite players career!

  6. #26
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Current and Former Players who will Sign at Winter Park Draft Party

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "supervman" wrote:
    SW Mpls.
    Oh, ok.
    I live 20 minutes from the HoF.
    Trying to see if I could get some free stuff from you.



    I will be there when Carter goes in.
    I will be the fanatical maniac during the induction ceremony.
    I will be the much calmer guy holding Ultra back from jumping up on the stage with Cris!
    Good luck wimpy.
    Not only could you never hold me back, but this will be the pinnacle of my favorite players career!
    Who you calling wimpy, you little scrawny bastage!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  7. #27
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Current and Former Players who will Sign at Winter Park Draft Party

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "supervman" wrote:
    SW Mpls.
    Oh, ok.
    I live 20 minutes from the HoF.

    Trying to see if I could get some free stuff from you.



    I will be there when Carter goes in.
    I will be the fanatical maniac during the induction ceremony.
    I'm thinking road trip/vacation. Jing has never been to Ohio.
    8)

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #28
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Current and Former Players who will Sign at Winter Park Draft Party

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Where did this list come from BTW?
    I didn't see a link. Also, I didn't get any of my autographs at the draft party last year.
    Do they charge?
    They did not charge last year.
    It was your standard cattle-drive up to the tables and then 3 seconds with the player (there were 4 at a time) while he slaps an autograph on your item.

    =Z=
    Just like this. This is from last year.

    [img width=400 height=320]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/PPO%20Tailgating/Coleman_PWill_Wiggins_WLA.jpg[/img]

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #29
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Current and Former Players who will Sign at Winter Park Draft Party

    "singersp" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "supervman" wrote:
    SW Mpls.
    Oh, ok.
    I live 20 minutes from the HoF.

    Trying to see if I could get some free stuff from you.



    I will be there when Carter goes in.
    I will be the fanatical maniac during the induction ceremony.
    I'm thinking road trip/vacation. Jing has never been to Ohio.
    8)
    Has Jing been ANYWHERE but The Phillipines?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #30
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Current and Former Players who will Sign at Winter Park Draft Party

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "supervman" wrote:
    SW Mpls.
    Oh, ok.
    I live 20 minutes from the HoF.

    Trying to see if I could get some free stuff from you.



    I will be there when Carter goes in.
    I will be the fanatical maniac during the induction ceremony.
    I'm thinking road trip/vacation. Jing has never been to Ohio.
    8)
    Has Jing been ANYWHERE but The Phillipines?
    Nope! She hasn't even been outside of Cebu.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Articles on Draft Party at Winter Park (Meet Jared Allen)
    By Marrdro in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 04:04 PM
  2. News From Winter Park
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 05:59 AM
  3. Renovations to Winter Park
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-18-2006, 08:59 PM
  4. Can you drink at the Winter Park draft party?
    By LL-MMan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-30-2006, 01:57 AM
  5. Attending the draft in Winter park.
    By PackSux! in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-15-2006, 04:10 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •