Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Culpepper's Celebration - Love it or Hate it?

if you guys ever pley madden games or nfl streets or any football game he does that

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Bartime take a pill man, nobody here cares what you have to say. Everything you have to say is so negative and anti-social. Why do you always feel the need to talk to people would would prefer to ignore you?

You remind me of that loser in high school that everyone liked to hate, and never felt sorry for him because he was such an a$$hole.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"so-cal vike" wrote:
    Hawaiianvike21, PLEASE,PLEASE tell me that you're joking. The Icky shuffle, the most famous dance in the NFL.
    No im not kidding. EIther i forget how the dance goes or i just dont plain know it. I need to see how the dance goes to see if i recognize it.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

"SKOL" wrote:
    I looked everywhere for a link of video of the Icky Shuffle... maybe someone's more proficient than me at finding sites.
    The link I posted had a description of it, but I couldn't find a movie either.

sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

No, Daunte can't dance, is he dancing? Hell no! He's just doing an arm-roll to pump up his team and the crowd, and it's obviously working. Daunte can do that as long as he wants.
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

Del Rio Guest

I think in today's NFL what Daunte does is a little bit weak. I think he should take of his helmet where he has secretly concealed a package of sharpies and run up to the opposing team and sign thier helmets.

Then he should grab the ref by the hands and start madly spinning until he reaches maximum speed and let him fly through the field goal. If and only if the ref goal is good then he should run up to the goal post and grab out a cell phone and call Mcnab and put him on speaker phone and say "What's up now soup boy??"

Then after the crowds frenzie has died down and they decide to go for two Matt Birk will snap him a fire extinguisher instead of a ball and dauntee will start spraying his players shoes because they are so fast that their feet are on fire.....on fire......get it..........because they are so fast............on fire.....................

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I think in today's NFL what Daunte does is a little bit weak. I think he should take of his helmet where he has secretly concealed a package of sharpies and run up to the opposing team and sign thier helmets.

Then he should grab the ref by the hands and start madly spinning until he reaches maximum speed and let him fly through the field goal. If and only if the ref goal is good then he should run up to the goal post and grab out a cell phone and call Mcnab and put him on speaker phone and say "What's up now soup boy??"

Then after the crowds frenzie has died down and they decide to go for two Matt Birk will snap him a fire extinguisher instead of a ball and dauntee will start spraying his players shoes because they are so fast that their feet are on fire.....on fire......get it..........because they are so fast............on fire.....................

LMAO Del Rio
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345