Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

Culpepper's Celebration - Love it or Hate it?

It is quite possibly the gayest thing going in the NFL today. Someone please tell me when the one man conga arm roll became cool and I will back off from this argument.
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

"superior230bartime" wrote:
    It is quite possibly the gayest thing going in the NFL today. Someone please tell me when the one man conga arm roll became cool and I will back off from this argument.

Dont nobody gotta explain sh!t to you. Either you like or you dont. When did become cool to like the packers possibly the gayest team in the NFL.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

"vikings minnesoulija" wrote:

Dont nobody gotta explain sh!t to you. Either you like or you dont. When did become cool to like the packers possibly the gayest team in the NFL.
    Ok buddy didn't mean to upset you. Keep doing the ungay conga and wearing the ungay purple you manly stud.
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

quit hitting on me. im not wit that funny shit.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

chubchub is offline Rookie

"VIKE58" wrote:
    hey it's a little goofy looking :scratch: but :!: If it keeps him throwing touchdown passes :cheers: like he did on Sunday HELL I'M ALL FOR IT :thumbright: :!: Daunte can just keep rolli'n on :!:
    58-you're right -who cares what the f@#$ he does as long as he's throwing T.D.'s (It does look weird though).

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

It's his trademark. Nobody else does it. I don't think it's gay... but I'll be really mad if the sound system breaks out in the conga after a touchdown pass.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

DANCING we be DANCING....

Man I am dancing.. :hello1: .. screaming..runing in the street.... the folks around here at 0100 until 0300 have called the cops figuring something wrong ...they do not understand, and when the cops came I have to explain why or what is going on this was a few years ago....lots of fun was had... so now I just dance and jump up and down screaming quitely to my self.... 8)

And I am With V58 what ever it take keep on Keeping on I am right there with Culpeppers Celebration....
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

who cares its just a celebration and we would rather him be doing that then see him throwing tatrums when he screws up like he has in the past but not as of recently since hes been doing too darn good. :colors:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

He can do the "Ickey Shuffle" for all I care... :lol:

But seriously, I'm ok with it. At least nobody else does it, it's kinda his own thing (I think).
    Proud member of PP.O since April 5th, 2003!

thepacksux is offline Asst. Coach

That would be awesome if he did the ickey shuffle, but maybe he should run around with his number one finger in the air like fav-rah, come to think of it, i dont think there is anybody who has done that before is there s-bar-time??

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast