Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 89
  1. #21
    2beersTommy's Avatar
    2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,765

    Re: Culpepper, Williams claim discrimination in boat party c

    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "2beersTommy" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    well I feel you guys but I am thinking everyone here who is saying the race card is old etc.....is white?
    yes, and ?
    it is getting old, my g/f who is black, says the same thing..come up with something new for allegations, and why hasnt this allegation showed up before now ? Thats BS..i do have a question tho..if women are on a boat are they called seamen or seamon ? lol :evil4:
    I agree Tommy....I wasn't disagreeing with the statement just saying that everyone who makes the statement is generally white lol that's all
    wasnt saying u disagreed, but i would like clarification of the question i asked ..lmfao...(if you know)

  2. #22
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055

    Re: Culpepper, Williams claim discrimination in boat party case

    "purplegang" wrote:
    Race thing getting pretty old.....

    I agree, pretty sickening isn't it?

  3. #23
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,513

    Re: Culpepper, Williams claim discrimination in boat party case

    Bottom line is,

    In this country there is STILL ALOT of Racism and Prejudice that goes on..

    And the Preudice part goes BOTH WAYS.......

    It's sad but a fact.......................

    I don't blame the lawyers one bit for finding out that info and using it to there advantage....

    But if it was me in PePs place, I'de be man enough to say, hell ya I had a girl shaking her ass on my lap. Maybe I was wrong but it's over with now and I'll move on and be a better man...

    Case Closed.......


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  4. #24
    2beersTommy's Avatar
    2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,765

    Re: Culpepper, Williams claim discrimination in boat party case

    "VikingNed" wrote:
    Bottom line is,

    In this country there is STILL ALOT of Racism and Prejudice that goes on..

    And the Preudice part goes BOTH WAYS.......

    It's sad but a fact.......................

    I don't blame the lawyers one bit for finding out that info and using it to there advantage....

    But if it was me in PePs place, I'de be man enough to say, hell ya I had a girl shaking her jiggly butt on my lap. Maybe I was wrong but it's over with now and I'll move on and be a better man...

    Case Closed.......
    wurd..dont pass the blame, move on !

  5. #25
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055

    Re: Culpepper, Williams claim discrimination in boat party case

    "PurpleRide" wrote:
    Accuse everyone that did something on the boat or nobody. I don't think it is as much as a race deal but who does what for a living. If it was just the captin and the another non player this would have never made the news, the county and sheriff knows this, thats why they had to accuse the football players and not the nobodys that were doing the same thing if not worse.

    Good point. If the Captain of the boat was sucking some boobie, then why hasn't he gotten charged in this matter? Why, becuase he is a relative of the boat owners? I don't think it has anything to do with being black, or white, I just think they are doing it to swindle some money of a pro football player..

    I mean both the Captain, and the Club owner confessed to what they did, but they didn't get charged. I think sucking a girls boob is worse then grabbing her butt. So if anything those two should be getting charged with more then Williams and Pepp..

  6. #26
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Culpepper, Williams claim discrimination in boat party case

    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "PurpleRide" wrote:
    Accuse everyone that did something on the boat or nobody. I don't think it is as much as a race deal but who does what for a living. If it was just the captin and the another non player this would have never made the news, the county and sheriff knows this, thats why they had to accuse the football players and not the nobodys that were doing the same thing if not worse.

    Good point. If the Captain of the boat was sucking some boobie, then why hasn't he gotten charged in this matter? Why, becuase he is a relative of the boat owners? I don't think it has anything to do with being black, or white, I just think they are doing it to swindle some money of a pro football player..

    I mean both the Captain, and the Club owner confessed to what they did, but they didn't get charged. I think sucking a girls boob is worse then grabbing her butt. So if anything those two should be getting charged with more then Williams and Pepp..
    Tallen said the captain's statement to the detective wasn't enough evidence to charge him because, under the law, "you can't convict someone solely on their own confession." The woman was never identified, he added

    The alleged acts by the captain and club manager differ from those of the players, Tallen said, because only the manager, the captain and the woman were present, and the two men willingly participated in the contact with her. By contrast, he said, all of the players' alleged activity happened in front of unwilling crew members.

  7. #27
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: Culpepper, Williams claim discrimination in boat party case

    I wish they hadn't used race, they should have claimed discrimination due to their status as celebs, or something along those lines.....

    But if Captain Crunch was sucking on boobs, I'd say that he better be charged before anybody touching a lil' ass.


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

  8. #28
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Culpepper, Williams claim discrimination in boat party c

    I play the race card myself.


  9. #29
    2beersTommy's Avatar
    2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,765

    Re: Culpepper, Williams claim discrimination in boat party c

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    I play the race card myself.

    tff

  10. #30
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,604
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Culpepper, Williams claim discrimination in boat party case

    I am not a lawyer by any means, but I would assume that using race as a means for discrimination has a much higher chance of getting the case thrown out than being discriminated against because of celeb status.

    If they went the celeb status route, people would be able to claim that they should be held to a higher standard because of their celeb status. You know, the whole role model thing. But because their atorney's brought race into it, the only saf erecourse for the prosecutor is to claim that discriminatin didn't take place at all, when it looks like it did.

    I really don't think it had anything to do with race, but this was probably the best chance they had of getting it thrown out. However, I agree 100% with VikingNed. Considering how minor the misdemeanor charges are, they should have just been man enough to admit to their part of it, attribute it to an error in judgement, and move on.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Two plead guilty in Minnesota boat party case
    By Vikes_King in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 11:19 PM
  2. Judge tosses boat-party charges against Culpepper
    By Muggsy in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-07-2006, 04:49 PM
  3. Culpepper Wants 'Love Boat' Case Dismissed
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-25-2006, 11:20 PM
  4. What will Zygi do about BOat Party
    By Tanner_QBRB8 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-06-2006, 10:50 AM
  5. Party-boat
    By PhxFan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-11-2005, 04:48 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •