Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

Re: Culpepper, Williams claim discrimination in boat party c

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    "2beersTommy" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    well I feel you guys but I am thinking everyone here who is saying the race card is old etc.....is white?
    yes, and ?
    it is getting old, my g/f who is black, says the same thing..come up with something new for allegations, and why hasnt this allegation showed up before now ? Thats BS..i do have a question tho..if women are on a boat are they called seamen or seamon ? lol :evil4:
    I agree Tommy....I wasn't disagreeing with the statement just saying that everyone who makes the statement is generally white lol that's all
    wasnt saying u disagreed, but i would like clarification of the question i asked ..lmfao...(if you know)

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Culpepper, Williams claim discrimination in boat party case

"purplegang" wrote:
    Race thing getting pretty old.....

I agree, pretty sickening isn't it?

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Bottom line is,

In this country there is STILL ALOT of Racism and Prejudice that goes on..

And the Preudice part goes BOTH WAYS.......

It's sad but a fact.......................

I don't blame the lawyers one bit for finding out that info and using it to there advantage....

But if it was me in PePs place, I'de be man enough to say, hell ya I had a girl shaking her ass on my lap. Maybe I was wrong but it's over with now and I'll move on and be a better man...

Case Closed.......

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

"VikingNed" wrote:
    Bottom line is,

In this country there is STILL ALOT of Racism and Prejudice that goes on..

And the Preudice part goes BOTH WAYS.......

It's sad but a fact.......................

I don't blame the lawyers one bit for finding out that info and using it to there advantage....

But if it was me in PePs place, I'de be man enough to say, hell ya I had a girl shaking her jiggly butt on my lap. Maybe I was wrong but it's over with now and I'll move on and be a better man...

Case Closed.......
    wurd..dont pass the blame, move on !

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"PurpleRide" wrote:
    Accuse everyone that did something on the boat or nobody. I don't think it is as much as a race deal but who does what for a living. If it was just the captin and the another non player this would have never made the news, the county and sheriff knows this, thats why they had to accuse the football players and not the nobodys that were doing the same thing if not worse.

Good point. If the Captain of the boat was sucking some boobie, then why hasn't he gotten charged in this matter? Why, becuase he is a relative of the boat owners? I don't think it has anything to do with being black, or white, I just think they are doing it to swindle some money of a pro football player..

I mean both the Captain, and the Club owner confessed to what they did, but they didn't get charged. I think sucking a girls boob is worse then grabbing her butt. So if anything those two should be getting charged with more then Williams and Pepp..

Del Rio Guest

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "PurpleRide" wrote:
    Accuse everyone that did something on the boat or nobody. I don't think it is as much as a race deal but who does what for a living. If it was just the captin and the another non player this would have never made the news, the county and sheriff knows this, thats why they had to accuse the football players and not the nobodys that were doing the same thing if not worse.

Good point. If the Captain of the boat was sucking some boobie, then why hasn't he gotten charged in this matter? Why, becuase he is a relative of the boat owners? I don't think it has anything to do with being black, or white, I just think they are doing it to swindle some money of a pro football player..

I mean both the Captain, and the Club owner confessed to what they did, but they didn't get charged. I think sucking a girls boob is worse then grabbing her butt. So if anything those two should be getting charged with more then Williams and Pepp..
    Tallen said the captain's statement to the detective wasn't enough evidence to charge him because, under the law, "you can't convict someone solely on their own confession." The woman was never identified, he added

The alleged acts by the captain and club manager differ from those of the players, Tallen said, because only the manager, the captain and the woman were present, and the two men willingly participated in the contact with her. By contrast, he said, all of the players' alleged activity happened in front of unwilling crew members.

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

I wish they hadn't used race, they should have claimed discrimination due to their status as celebs, or something along those lines.....

But if Captain Crunch was sucking on boobs, I'd say that he better be charged before anybody touching a lil' ass.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I play the race card myself.

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    I play the race card myself.

tff

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I am not a lawyer by any means, but I would assume that using race as a means for discrimination has a much higher chance of getting the case thrown out than being discriminated against because of celeb status.

If they went the celeb status route, people would be able to claim that they should be held to a higher standard because of their celeb status. You know, the whole role model thing. But because their atorney's brought race into it, the only saf erecourse for the prosecutor is to claim that discriminatin didn't take place at all, when it looks like it did.

I really don't think it had anything to do with race, but this was probably the best chance they had of getting it thrown out. However, I agree 100% with VikingNed. Considering how minor the misdemeanor charges are, they should have just been man enough to admit to their part of it, attribute it to an error in judgement, and move on.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast