Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    mvikes84 is offline Starter

Culpepper wants Moss to be Traded?

"XTAP59" wrote:
    Moss makes the offense go, not Culpepper. Brad Johnson, Randall Cunningham, Jeff george, and Gus Frerotte had career games and seasons throwing the ball to Randy Moss. Culpepper has had that luxury as well.
    When Moss is out of the game, Culpeppers stats went way South. When Culpepper was out of games, the offense actually stepped up with Frerotte rallying the team.
    Not a knock on Culpepper here, just stating the facts. Moss makes the offense go.
    Well said XTAP59. I couldn't agree with you more.

"BigK" wrote:
    First of all Daunte did not say he wanted Moss traded,he's just going along the PR highway.He said he wants Randy to stay,if he goes they can be as successful,but it will be far more difficult if he leaves and alot easier if he stays due his talent. At least that 's what he said last night on Best gol 'darnit.This is just people misinterpreting and the crap weasel media misconstruing things as usual.
    What about Culpepper saying he's "done with Moss's antics, he's not going to put up with it anymore". I suppose you blame the "media" for that too!! Who does Cul think he is? It's not his decision to "put up with it", it's management's decision. Culpepper is just jealous because he is and always will be overshadowed by Moss. If Cul doesn't want to "put up with it" then he should be the one to leave!!!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

I finally heard DC say that he wants Moss back. It was on ESPN when they were interviewing McNabb, Vick and DC.

DC said he wants Moss back. I heard it straight from the big guys mouth. Now I believe him.

He said that it is not up to him but he wants him back.

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

"mvikes84" wrote:
    Culpepper is just jealous because he is and always will be overshadowed by Moss.
    LMFAO Pep has nothing to be jealous of... he's making way more money.

truvikefan is offline Training Camp

"XTAP59" wrote:
    Moss makes the offense go, not Culpepper. Brad Johnson, Randall Cunningham, Jeff george, and Gus Frerotte had career games and seasons throwing the ball to Randy Moss. Culpepper has had that luxury as well.
    When Moss is out of the game, Culpeppers stats went way South. When Culpepper was out of games, the offense actually stepped up with Frerotte rallying the team.
    Not a knock on Culpepper here, just stating the facts. Moss makes the offense go.
    I cant Disagree with you anymore Culpepper is the leader of this squad. Culpeper can run the show without Moss. Im not saying i want him traded but Culpepper is the man he has such great talent and he is still getting better. Notice how he spreads the ball around to everyone. He still very young. Moss right now is in his prime, id say he has 5 more dominant years if that. You got to be thinking of the future. I mean right now we can get two #1's and a dominant defensive player. Maybe from San Fran or Atlanta or Baltimore. Dont get me wrong im a huge Moss fan, Id like to see him finish his career with Minnesota but i was there when alan page left and i felt like i was gonna die.

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

We will be a better OVERALL team, like I said in the other 84 Moss threads. I hate how some Vikings fans just love Moss, MOSS THIS, MOSS THAT, to me, that is not a true fan. Just my opinion though.

"jackyl" wrote:
    "mvikes84" wrote:
    Culpepper is just jealous because he is and always will be overshadowed by Moss.
    Culcraper is jealous because he and everybody else knows that Moss is the best player on the team!

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

"mvikes84" wrote:
    "jackyl" wrote:
    "mvikes84" wrote:
    Culcraper is jealous because he and everybody else knows that Moss is the best player on the team!
    Yeah... Daunte lives acrossed the street from me. I see him up every night losing sleep over it. :lol:

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

"mvikes84" wrote:
    "jackyl" wrote:
    "mvikes84" wrote:
    Pep has done nothing to earn the name "culcraper," as a Vikings fan you should know better. If you believe that Moss is the better player, that's fine, it's arguable, but it's cool. Just show the best QB in the NFC a little respect ok.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"mvikes84" wrote:
    "jackyl" wrote:
    "mvikes84" wrote:
    This is for you!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast