Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ChezPizmo is offline Coordinator

Culpepper a topic on Around the Horn and PTI.

The topic of Pepper being traded is on ESPN today. At the beginning of Around the Horn they said that it was one of the topics they were going to touch on. Around the Horn is on right now and will be re-aired in an hour on ESPNEWS. And sense it is on Around the Horn, it will be on PTI.
    This slightly frightens me because if it's getting this mainstream, there has to be some truth to it. Interesting to see what they have to report and what they're opinions are on it.
    [size=11pt]"The only thing better than food & football is maybe Brett Favre."

[size=8pt]

-John Madden on Thanksgiving while on "Mike & Mike In The Morning"

NCVikesFan1 is offline Waterboy

Re: Culpepper a topic on Around the Horn and PTI.

This whole thing is getting out of hand. Their saying he is on the trading block but i was listening to the dp show and chris mortensen saying he is not on the block? Very strange

ChezPizmo is offline Coordinator

All 4 of the people of Around the Horn buy the idea of a trade on Pepper out of Minnesota.
    [size=11pt]"The only thing better than food & football is maybe Brett Favre."

[size=8pt]

-John Madden on Thanksgiving while on "Mike & Mike In The Morning"

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

even tho I had it up first, i'll roll with your thread

What they said made alot of sense. Get a higher draft pick, draft someone like Jay Cutler and use Brad Childress' knowledge of developing QB's take place. Cap wise it would help in the long run. The more and more I think about it, the more and more I like the idea of it.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Those guys are all a bunch of turds!

Of course they are going to bring up a hot topic and spin it...it got you to watch didn't it? Everybody oves turmoil and chaos.

ChosenOne is offline Starter

Good you guys can stop crying about Culpepper and relize that is gonna leave. Why keep a guy around who isn't going to give his best every game?
    He is not that good anyways so it is best that he leaves and to all the Culpepper lovers I have a question. Why do you like him so much?
    "Big names don't win big games, Big hearts win big games"--ChosenOne

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

I still think he is gone, maybe it is the best thing for this team. BJ is a good QB, and he has never had any off the field problems.. All he is guilty for is stating that he wanted to start. If anyone should be asking for a raise, it should be BJ, after all he had the least amount of int's in the league, and pulled us out of the gutter.

Remember to that was in that offense, he will do much better in the WCO, if he did that good in this scheme, imagine what he is able to do this year?The last time he was in a version of the WCO, he won a SB....

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"ChosenOne" wrote:
    Good you guys can stop crying about Culpepper and relize that is gonna leave. Why keep a guy around who isn't going to give his best every game?
    He is not that good anyways so it is best that he leaves and to all the Culpepper lovers I have a question. Why do you like him so much?
    Don't be upset if you get harsh responses from the way you word your post. :wink:

Yeah! I love rebuilding years when its okay that we lose 11 games. Forget all those FA picks we got, we'll get more when our new QB has started 6 years and our cap cycle allows it. Then we can get to the NFC championship two more times and lose, fire childress and trade our QB. YAY, VIKINGS.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"ChezPizmo" wrote:
    All 4 of the people of Around the Horn buy the idea of a trade on Pepper out of Minnesota.
    What do they care? They are not Vikings fans...they don't give a $HIT if we win or lose...they just want to be the first ones to suggest him being traded so that they can look good!

F*** the media!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast