Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    darkflood is offline Starter

Culpepper on Sirius

In an interview today on Sirius NFL radio, Daunte intimated that he's better off in Miami because he now has good recievers. As if the problem last year was that he had NO ONE to throw the ball to. Granted, he doesn't have Moss, but he had Wiggins, Taylor, K. Robinson, etc. I was kind of pulling for him ( I personally didn't like the decision to let him go), but now I hope he falls flat on his face in Miami. He has never made the best decisions or been a very good leader due to his immaturity, but it's all of the recievers faults, not his. Brad did o.k. with the recievers he had and an offensive line that kinf of sucked, so why couldn't Daunte?
    WELL, I LL ASK HIM, BUT I DON T THINK HE WILL BE VERY KEEN. UH, HE S ALREADY GOT ONE, YOU SEE.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Culpepper on Sirius

Joe "I don't like moons" Buck, couldn't stop talking about him during the game tonight.

UndisputedVike is offline Coordinator

It's gonna be fun watching New England destroy him in the division, he can't read a defense, I think that's one thing people are overlooking, and him blaming his mistakes on the recievers is probably the most degrading thing a QB can do to himself.

All those mistakes were his fault and he will make the same ones in Miami, just a matter of time, I hope there's still some left when they play the Vikings to show him how much of an idiot he is for leaving...oh wait we probably wouldn't have a chance if he still played here so...yeah, screw Culpepper.

darkflood is offline Starter

I know. I wish Buck would go back to baseball. Every "call" he made in the game was wrong. I really liked the " it's obvious he hit the kicker" when the flag was thrown, and no one was in the same zip code as the kicker. I think Aikman's a fairly good reporter, and he didn't say hardly ANYTHING during the game. Probably trying to shield his brain from retard rays emitting from Joe Buck. After all the concussions, he has to worry about his head you know :shock:
    WELL, I LL ASK HIM, BUT I DON T THINK HE WILL BE VERY KEEN. UH, HE S ALREADY GOT ONE, YOU SEE.

"darkflood" wrote:
    I know. I wish Buck would go back to baseball. Every "call" he made in the game was wrong. I really liked the " it's obvious he hit the kicker" when the flag was thrown, and no one was in the same zip code as the kicker. I think Aikman's a fairly good reporter, and he didn't say hardly ANYTHING during the game. Probably trying to shield his brain from Challenged Hillybilly Lover rays emitting from Joe Buck. After all the concussions, he has to worry about his head you know :shock:
    Personally I think the reason why Aikman didnt talk much was because Joe Buck is not knowledgable about football, and he thinks that preseason games are pointless to analyze!

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Sorry to keep this change of topic going, but I hate Joe Buck with a passion.I'm sorry but he looks like a pen1s.Cant stand the guy.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    Sorry to keep this change of topic going, but I hate Joe Buck with a passion.I'm sorry but he looks like a pen1s.Cant stand the guy.
    He's no Jack.

twill is offline Starter

I hate joe buck and daunte! i hope i can witness greenway laying him out in miami when the vikes come down nov 19. i cant wait to goto that game.. any of you guys gonna be in miami?

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Man this is dissapointing to hear C-pepp say this. Talk about throwing your X-teamates under the bus! It would be different if Pepp had made all of the throws last year and the receivers just dropped the ball, but Pepp was just down right BAD last year. It can't be blamed on anybody other than himself and the O-line. It's funny how Brad Johnson stepped right in and didn't have a problem with our "Horrible RECEIVERS". I'm still a Culpepper fan but I'm very dissapointed in these comments. LIVE UP TO THE FACT THAT YOU SUCKED LAST YEAR!!!!!!

Also, in the case of Joe BUCK I'm really just supprised that he is kissing someone else's ass other than BRET FAVRE?
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

BigMoInAZ is offline Pro-Bowler

I guess your word is fact darkflood, or not! Unlike many here and even across the nation, I think and hope Daunte will have an All-pro career with the Dolphins. I'd hate to see him win one playoff game as a Dolphin because then the controversy over his being traded will continue.

Fact is, he's no longer a Viking, so I don't care hide nor hair what any fan has to say about him. Especially those in the national media and especially those from his former fan base!

Lo there, do I see the line of my People...Back to the Beginning.
    Lo do They call to me...They bid me take my Place among Them...in the Halls of VALHALLA where t

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast