Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Culpepper says he plans to play for Vikes

"My position will be that we're not going to talk about our football business in public," Foley said. "It's just not going to happen. It's not the way that I do business, and it won't be the way that we'll do business from this point forward."
    This says to me "Yeah, we're definitely working on dealing Culpepper"

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

the team is working on trading him already
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

KNOCK OFF KNOCKING OTHERS. all the threads are all finger pointing. Everyone makes a mistake in posting, and if you have been flawless, then go ahead.

"Also be aware that some of the Culpepper all have different issues being questioned.....just because a guys name is in it does not make it a duplicate.

However, you should check to see if your point has been addressed by others and join in!"

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

anyone else find this incredibly strange that he said this just after it was reported that he asked for 10 million dollars on 3 different occasions
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

seaniemck7 is offline Hall of Famer

You bring up some good points in your locked Dante thread (albeit one big long run-on sentence :razz I have always liked Dante, but lately I think he maybe taking a step off the deep end. His actions are just not making any sense to me.

Case in point: HTF does one expect to concentrate on rehab and getting back in football shape, learn a whole new offensive scheme (without being able to participate on the field), AND manage to negotiate/restructure contracts and endorsements? It is absolutely insane to me that he thinks he can do this without an agent.

We'll see how everything pans out.....but we should have a more clear idea as of March 14th, which is the day Culpepper is owed his big bonus from Mr. Wilf.

hopefully it goes well for both sides and we dont pull another randy moss trade!

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

i love finger pointing *points his fingers in every direction*

as long as we know who are starting qb is going to be before training camp, im happy. i would be even more happy if it is the one they call Daunte Culpepper
    We're bringing purple back.

"seaniemck7" wrote:
    You bring up some good points in your locked Dante thread (albeit one big long run-on sentence :razz I have always liked Dante, but lately I think he maybe taking a step off the deep end. His actions are just not making any sense to me.

Case in point: HTF does one expect to concentrate on rehab and getting back in football shape, learn a whole new offensive scheme (without being able to participate on the field), AND manage to negotiate/restructure contracts and endorsements? It is absolutely insane to me that he thinks he can do this without an agent.
    lol yah sorry about that..i tend to just throw everything together..but yah ive liked daunte as well, but as the main guy on this team by himself, its just not going to work..he cant be the leader because hes done too many selfish things up to this point behind the scenes..its also amazing to me that he can be so concentrated on his rehab, while in the meantime making 3 pathetic attempts to add 10 million bucks to his contract..doesnt seem like hes all that motivated to me
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

"SharperVikings" wrote:
    We'll see how everything pans out.....but we should have a more clear idea as of March 14th, which is the day Culpepper is owed his big bonus from Mr. Wilf.

hopefully it goes well for both sides and we dont pull another randy moss trade!
    agreed..that was probably one of the worst trades in the history of the league..the only problem is that things arent going to go fine because daunte is demanding 10 million dollars be added on top of the 6 million dollar bonus he is already going to collect..

DaunteHOF is offline Coach

Never doubted it
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast