Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Culpepper as a Leader???

Culpepper>Farve, think i got that right?? we are trying to have an intelligent conversation about our team, if you have an unbiased opinion please contribute otherwise go have a miller, eat soem curds and watch highlights from the past...thanks

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Why do you guys even answer his post?..

He is just some low class loser who needs the attention his mother never gave him...

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"VikingNed" wrote:
    Why do you guys even answer his post?..

He is just some low class loser who needs the attention his mother never gave him...
    He won't be able to answer them now.... :lol:

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Purplefeet" wrote:
    Culpepper was on the boat. No doubt he only wanted to talked about the Bears. Face up to the fact he isn't all people want to make him to be. He made a poor choice and a bad time...just being there. You lead through actions not hollow words.
    The players were all told not to discuss the incident. That's what he did. He acted in a very proffessional manner. Just because he didn't blab to the press what they wanted to hear, doesn't make him a bad leader. In fact it's quite the opposite.

Just because any of them was on the boat doesn't make them guilty. a lot of the players new nothing about the entertainment, to cite Jackyl. Also the list of the names of the players that the police are seeking to question is to also be witnesses as to what they saw others do. Many of the Vikings did not participate in the sexual activities & appologized for their teammates actions.

Don't start throwing those stones again until we know exactly who did what & who didn't.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

The problem Daunte has is even if he knew nothing about what was happening on the boat people are going to speculate. Another problem is all the players still have to play together, bitching about who did what isn't going to help the team. Remember we still dont know the FACTS.

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

"ltrey33" wrote:
    I don't think Daunte has a problem leading, I think it's the front office that has the problem. I think Daunte has always done a great job of on the field and off the field leadership, but to me this is a lack of discipline, not leadership. Discipline comes from the coaches, no one else.
    Discipline comes from within.....the scandal is no ones faults but the players involved....its not Tice's....its not Wilfs....its not Reds...its not the Management....it is THE PLAYER!!!

If I screw up at home, its not my bosses from fault from work....its not my wifes fault....its not my parents fault...its MY FAULT!!!

Stop blaming everyone but the players....

Not a direct attack at you or your post by the way.....you just happened to have the verbage I was looking for :grin:

tke0933 is offline Pro-Bowler

I think DC can be the leader of this team. He has to remember though that to be a leader doesnt't mean you have to do everything yourself. As to the boat incident, he needs to step up and be the spokesperson for the players and push the incident off until all the facts can be made available. Lets concentrate on the game coming up Sunday.

jimmymac is offline Pro-Bowler

IMHO

Culpepper is not a leader and has never been the leader, he just happens to be the Quarterback. Moss and Hovan were probably the "lockroom" leaders last year.

Bring out Brad Johnson. It can't be worse.
    -- Sarcasm always turned on --

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123