Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Culpepper as a Leader???

Right on brother!

BTW, it would be very impressive if Pep threw 23432 tds and had only 2343 yards! :lol:

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    4 games into the season, this team has had more changes then pamela andersons tig o bities...and just becuz culpepper hasnt throw 23434 td's hes not leader quality? I think you need to look at the surrounding factors before you are quick to judge him. I have 100% faith in my boy pepp , even when hes at a low, and the second hes throwing 23432 tds and 2343 yards you'll be like OMG CULPEPPER IS THE MAN...so either dont like the guy or like him, either way, he is our leader and i have faith in him.

:salute:
    Nice post WOT!!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Before you decide to jump on me for questioning Culpepper, i never questioned his ability, look at my post it says "I know that he has great ability and will pick it up this year" All im saying is that his leadership skills may not be what we thought, its an opinion. He has looked terrible there is no denying that. As a fan i am not to naive to admit that our star player is struggling. He has made bad decisions that have affected the games in a negative manner. Just because we are fans does not mean we cannot poinout the downfalls of individuals. Like i said before, Daunte will turn things around, i dont doubt that one bit but for now i think he needs to PROVE that he wants to be the leader. Also if there were in fact the reported 50 players on the boat there is a very good chance he was one of them.....as there are what 60 some players counting practice squad, i know the regular man is 53. Anywyas sorry to offend anyone i was simply expressing my opinion....SKOL VIKES

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

Ummm do we know for a fact that Daunte was on the boat? No. so what is the point of speculating that particular point. He is a born again Christian.....what a guy.

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

Everything we know on the topic is speculation thus far....so why is anyone talking about it, because its a possibility and a good one at that. All im saying is that if there was indeed 50 players on the boat Pep may have been on.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"WinonaVike" wrote:
    Everything we know on the topic is speculation thus far....so why is anyone talking about it, because its a possibility and a good one at that. All im saying is that if there was indeed 50 players on the boat Pep may have been on.
    I hear ya Winona. I guess quite frankly I am just depressed at all the negativity surrounding our team. It is very hard to be a Vikings fan when you live in Redskins territory. SKOL!

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

I imagine, especially since the Skins are winning this year. As fans it is unfortunate that we have to endure all these setbacks, especially with all the optimism coming into the season. But i bleed purple and gold and will continue to. Lets go boys, straighten out your issues and make us proud!!!

6-KINGS Guest

Daunte must step up to the leadership role.
    There is no one else to do it.
    Birk is gone, I can't see Wiggins being a leader.
    WR's forget it.
    Lewienski can only hold.

It is Daunte's by default.
    He had a tough childhood and knows about adversity.

If he fails to take hold of the reigns, look for the leader to come from the bench.
    Because Brad has done it before.

This team cannot continue to spiral like it has.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Hey Winona!

I'm just across the big creek from you. About 2 clicks north of The Rock In The House. I work at TRW there in Winona. The birthplace of Wynonna Ryder.

I still believe DC has yet to reach his peak in leadership & football abilities. This setback is only temporary & is relly going to test his leadership quality. He's still learning & I hope Rhome has made a big impact on him.

I'm over the Tice scalping thing it was never a big deal to me, just a black-eye to the Vikings. There's no such thing as scalping in Wisconsin. I can sell tix for whatever I want as long as no part of the transaction happens in Minnesota. 99% of all tix sold on eBay are sold for more than face value.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Purplefeet is offline Training Camp

Culpepper was on the boat. No doubt he only wanted to talked about the Bears. Face up to the fact he isn't all people want to make him to be. He made a poor choice and a bad time...just being there. You lead through actions not hollow words.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast