Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Vikadelic is offline Starter

Culpepper Interview about Moss...

Seeing that Daunte was actually "QUOTED" I would have to say that those words had to come from his mouth. If anything was manipulated it would have to come from what was omitted from Daunte's comments. Sometimes by leaving out bits and pieces they can make something out of nothing.

If the case is that they just made up his quotes, then Daunte should be all over it and the writer should publish a retraction.

mvikes84 is offline Starter

Culpepper said "maybe enough is enough"!! That seems to be a pretty clear statement to me. He may as well stuck a knife right into Randy's back! Culpeppers numbers wouldn't be near what they are without Randy Moss!! I say get rid of Cul instead of Moss!!

Commander Ed is offline Training Camp

"zakvikes2k" wrote:
    They are always trying to make the Vikings look all distorted and $hit. It's as if the media wants us to look like the dumb team of the league. I'm sick of the media and all of their crap. Screw the media.
    They distort anyone in order to get a story. Not just in sports, either.

Foreman44 is offline Starter

Great photo of Joe Kapp Commander.

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

The media sucks. They hate randy moss for he made them look like fools from day one on the field. I believe they have a personal vendetta against him.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

"mvikes84" wrote:
    Culpepper said "maybe enough is enough"!! That seems to be a pretty clear statement to me. He may as well stuck a knife right into Randy's back! Culpeppers numbers wouldn't be near what they are without Randy Moss!! I say get rid of Cul instead of Moss!!
    I wouldn't critcize Culpepper too much for his comments, if indeed he did say that. He's right, maybe enough is enough. I know the media twists everything Randy says and does to make him out to be the bad guy, but Moss needs to show a little more class when handling them. He's shown he can lead the Vikes, maybe it's time he made that his top priority.

Watch any Culpepper interview, his attitude is that of one who wants Moss to stay. If he seem a bit frustrated it's probably because he's tired of being asked the same question over and over.

Moss is going nowhere.

chennegar is offline Rookie

Very nice take so-cal. I couldn't agree more. Culpepper knows what side his bread is buttered on. What QB in their right mind would really want a Randy Moss taken away?

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

I saw the interview with DC on The Best Darn Sports Show and my take was different than anyone else on this site.

I listened and didn't hear DC say anything like I want him to stay.

He sounded upset and almost scolded Randy by saying enough is enough.

His attitude was more like Randy don't come back if you aren't going to shape up and play as a team.

He said of Randy's abilities that he is a great player and anyone would be blessed to have him on their team.

He gave Randy props but I never heard the words specifically that "I want him to stay."

If it was me and the team was thinking about trading the best WR, the one that made my career so far, I would be saying I don't want him traded at all. I would be putting my neck on the line. I didn't see that at all.

Wouldn't you lobby for him if you had the platform to do so?

That is just my opinion. I am not trying to be the glass is half empty guy but I am trying to take off my purple tinted glasses so I can see more clearly. Hopefully Moss is asking himself, "Am I really that bad that my QB won't lobby for me, I better kick myself in the ARSE and start playing every down."

vikingsdiva is offline Pro-Bowler

Look what they did with Coach Green. Actually most coaches become so irritated with the press that they become downright short with them. ESPN seems to be really good at distorting info lately as well. I saw an interview with Coach Vermeil on the NFL network and he said 90 percent of the media is good. I have to disagree. They love to distort facts. I swear they get a bonus or salray raise from each life they can screw up.

"XTAP59" wrote:
    The media sucks. They hate randy moss for he made them look like fools from day one on the field. I believe they have a personal vendetta against him.
    Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.
    --Joe Theismann

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

THEY WISH!!!!

Jets' Edwards thinks he could handle Moss
    Newsday
    Newsday's Ken Berger reports that Jets coach Herman Edwards told WFAN radio yesterday that he wouldn't have a problem with coaching Randy Moss.

THAT'S RIGHT!!!!!

Culpepper not pushing for Moss trade
    St. Paul Pioneer Press (registration required)
    The Pioneer Press' Sean Jensen reports that Daunte Culpepper is hoping that Randy Moss will be back with the Vikings next season. Culpepper, who has been critical of Moss' behavior, said yesterday that "I want him as my teammate".
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast