Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    mvikes84 is offline Starter

Culpepper injured.

You're right Eyesore. I've been a Vikes fan since the 70's

mvikes84 is offline Starter

Culpepper injured.

Well so-cal vike, he should have some pretty good stats considering he's been riding the shirt tail of the best receiver in football his whole career. Can you post his playoff stats too please? I'm guessing they aren't so good.

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

Culpepper injured.

I don't have his career playoff stats yet, but I found that his Q.B. rating of 120.7 during the playoff game against the Saints was the highest in Vikings history.(courtesy of www.allsports.com)

It's only one game but that combined with his NFL and college totals shows that he's a Q.B. with much potential. What's with your hatred of Daunte anyways? He's way better than half of the QB's out there.

cheesefree is offline Starter

Culpepper injured.

Pepp is way better than 95% of the QB's out there. Gus is a great backup, but remind me again, how many rings does Gus have?
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

Eyesore is offline Pro-Bowler

Culpepper injured.

socal,

Here i was tryin to agree with a vikes fan (you) and now the mud slingin? Ok.

After reading B. Favres 13 year bio, its just not impressing me to read what Dawn-tay has done. I was read the same stats 7 years ago in the packer media guide (Favre)

Who you trying to impress?

34-31
    8-5
    7-6

Just some numbas fo ya
    Please do not read this. For office use only.

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

Culpepper injured.

What mudslingin?
    Some agreement, backing the stats on 4 games.
    As for the Fav-re stats, I wasn't making comparisons. I just wanted to point out that Pep is a very good Q.B. There is no doubt that Farve is one of the greatest QB's of all time. So I would ask you the same question. Who are YOU trying to impress? Only time will tell whether Culpepper can become one of the greats, so check back in a few years. We'll compare stats then.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Culpepper injured.

Man eyesore you sure have a lot of time on your hands when you pull up these kind of threads that are jee about a year old and arent even woth bringing out.

You nearly gave me a heart attack when i first saw the topic title then realized it was 03.

Whats the whole purpose bringing this back up? :scratch:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Culpepper injured.

"mvikes84" wrote:
    I wish Culchoker was hurt! In case nobody has noticed, in the last 4 games(Detroit, Jacksonville, Chicago and Seattle) Culchoker has thrown 6 tds, 5 ints, and lost 2 fumbles. That's 6 tds and 7 turnovers in the last 4 games. No wonder why the Vikes have been struggling! Culchoker does the same thing every year. He starts the year throwing all kinds of tds. But as the season progresses, Culchoker regresses. Down the stretch is when you want your QB throwing tds and making big plays to help win games. Culchoker IS NOT doing it this year nor has he done it throughout his career. That's probably why they have been resorting to trying fake punts and having wide receivers throw passes at the end of the game. Can you imagine the Colts taking the ball out of Manning's hands when the game is on the line? No frickin way! Culchoker is one of the most overrated players in football. I would love to see him get hurt and see Gus in there. I remember that game last year when Ferrotte started and the Vikes beat the Niners 35-7. That was the best and has been the best the Vikes offense has looked in a long time.
    These games were lost because of poor defensive play and horrible playcalling by Linehan. Culpepper is not the reason we are losing. And, Gus would suck in there. Why the hell would you want Gus Ferotte in during a playoff run? Culpepper IS a good quarterback (heck just look at his stats on the year), and he will take us to the playoffs.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Culpepper injured.

"mvikes84" wrote:
    Well so-cal vike, he should have some pretty good stats considering he's been riding the shirt tail of the best receiver in football his whole career. Can you post his playoff stats too please? I'm guessing they aren't so good.
    [size=7px][/size]

And when Randy was out who was he riding than? Whoever told you
    ignorance was bliss lied
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Eyesore is offline Pro-Bowler

Culpepper injured.

Hawiianvike,

Just playin' bro. :salute:
    Please do not read this. For office use only.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast