Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    poult is offline Asst. Coach

Culpepper injured.

why the hell did you bring a post from 2003 back??????

im starting to really see where you got your name.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

Eyesore is offline Pro-Bowler

Culpepper injured.

Pepp ok??
    Please do not read this. For office use only.

Culpepper injured.

No smack in this post, just love. :salute:

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Culpepper injured.

"Eyesore" wrote:
    No smack in this post, just love. :salute:

Eyesore, you are an ass! Why don't you go away!

Pinheaded little troll!

If you meet favre you would probably get arrested for having your tongue to far up his ass, packer puke ukeright:
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

mvikes84 is offline Starter

Culpepper injured.

I wish Culchoker was hurt! In case nobody has noticed, in the last 4 games(Detroit, Jacksonville, Chicago and Seattle) Culchoker has thrown 6 tds, 5 ints, and lost 2 fumbles. That's 6 tds and 7 turnovers in the last 4 games. No wonder why the Vikes have been struggling! Culchoker does the same thing every year. He starts the year throwing all kinds of tds. But as the season progresses, Culchoker regresses. Down the stretch is when you want your QB throwing tds and making big plays to help win games. Culchoker IS NOT doing it this year nor has he done it throughout his career. That's probably why they have been resorting to trying fake punts and having wide receivers throw passes at the end of the game. Can you imagine the Colts taking the ball out of Manning's hands when the game is on the line? No frickin way! Culchoker is one of the most overrated players in football. I would love to see him get hurt and see Gus in there. I remember that game last year when Ferrotte started and the Vikes beat the Niners 35-7. That was the best and has been the best the Vikes offense has looked in a long time.

Culpepper injured.

mvike84,

I hear ya man. Preachin to the chior. qa-wire

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

Culpepper injured.

"mvikes84" wrote:
    I wish Culchoker was hurt! In case nobody has noticed, in the last 4 games(Detroit, Jacksonville, Chicago and Seattle) Culchoker has thrown 6 tds, 5 ints, and lost 2 fumbles. That's 6 tds and 7 turnovers in the last 4 games. No wonder why the Vikes have been struggling! Culchoker does the same thing every year. He starts the year throwing all kinds of tds. But as the season progresses, Culchoker regresses. Down the stretch is when you want your QB throwing tds and making big plays to help win games. Culchoker IS NOT doing it this year nor has he done it throughout his career. That's probably why they have been resorting to trying fake punts and having wide receivers throw passes at the end of the game. Can you imagine the Colts taking the ball out of Manning's hands when the game is on the line? No frickin way! Culchoker is one of the most overrated players in football. I would love to see him get hurt and see Gus in there. I remember that game last year when Ferrotte started and the Vikes beat the Niners 35-7. That was the best and has been the best the Vikes offense has looked in a long time.
    Whooaa there!!!
    You're a Vikings fan right?

Culpepper injured.

My guess is yes. He just says it like it is. Cant argue with stats.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Culpepper injured.

"mvikes84" wrote:
    With fans like you, we don't need rivalries.....
    FANS...how many teams have them
    FANS...the ones they can depend on
    FANS...before you go any further
    Let's be FANS...

(with apologies to Whodini!) 8) :bootyshake: :rr:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

Culpepper injured.

"Eyesore" wrote:
    My guess is yes. He just says it like it is. Cant argue with stats.
    For once you are right, you can't argue with stats. Speaking of stats, just take a look at these, http://www.vikings.com/Player_Detail_objectname_daunte_culpepper.html

I think these stats speak for themselves.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast