Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    mvikes84 is offline Starter

Re: Culpepper has been playing with injured knee

"Prophet" wrote:
    I guess that answers the question about why Culpepper isn't running much, and now with the injured finger on the tossing hand we have a gimped QB leading the way. I hope he heals quickly.

------------------------

KFFL
    Vikings | Culpepper's Knee Bothering Him
    Mon, 19 Sep 2005 22:20:38 -0700

The Star Tribune reports Minnesota Vikings QB Daunte Culpepper (knee) has been playing with an injured right knee that has caused mild concern within the Vikings organization. Culpepper was seen wearing a tight elastic brace around the knee Sunday, Sept. 18. The team has not revealed the exact nature of the injury, but head coach Mike Tice alluded to it during his pregame radio interview on KFAN radio. Tice indicated the injury occurred during the season-opening loss to Tampa Bay. Culpepper was not listed on the injury report because the injury did not force him to miss any practice time, but it might have played a role in his decision to run only twice for 10 yards during the team's Week 2 loss.
    I hope he doesn't heal. Maybe they will put a real QB in there. It's just to bad they won't have the best WR ever in there to throw to since Culcrapper ran him out of town. Thanks Culpooper for ruining our chances for a SB for the next several f***ing years!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vikings | Culpepper Dinged, Should Play Week 3
    Mon, 19 Sep 2005 14:32:56 -0700

Anthony Maggio, of KFAN.com, reports Minnesota Vikings QB Daunte Culpepper (finger) suffered a jammed finger on his throwing hand in Week 2, but said he would fine for Week 3.

DaunteHOF is offline Coach

mutiny, just what we need, ugggh. we can still win the division but if we lose this season i will be UPSET!
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

stek is offline Rookie

Man, I hate it when I have to throw with an injured knee. The ball just loves to slip out of my quads.

ElBarto is offline Starter

Hmmmm....this injured knee thing sounds like the team are trying to make excuses for DC :roll:

If it is true why in the hell is he playing in the fourth quarter of a game in which we were down by 30 points? :evil:

As if starting 0-2 wouldn't be bad enough, losing DC for the year because he aggravated an existing injury chasing a lost casue would be a disaster. What are the coaching staff stupid? Oh yeah... :lol:
    My head is spinning round, I don t know what to do...

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"ElBarto" wrote:
    Hmmmm....this injured knee thing sounds like the team are trying to make excuses for DC :roll:

If it is true why in the hell is he playing in the fourth quarter of a game in which we were down by 30 points? :evil:

As if starting 0-2 wouldn't be bad enough, losing DC for the year because he aggravated an existing injury chasing a lost casue would be a disaster. What are the coaching staff stupid? Oh yeah... :lol:
    maybe this is part of Tice's master plan. He's looked back in recent years and seen a pattern of Vikes starting QBs being injured so that the backup can come off the bench and save the season for the HC - ala Cunningham & George.
    So he gets DC to carry on pushing that knee, get him crocked for the season so that he can shout " hey Johnson get your stuff, you're on !"
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

ElBarto is offline Starter

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "ElBarto" wrote:

maybe this is part of Tice's master plan. He's looked back in recent years and seen a pattern of Vikes starting QBs being injured so that the backup can come off the bench and save the season for the HC - ala Cunningham & George.
    So he gets DC to carry on pushing that knee, get him crocked for the season so that he can shout " hey Johnson get your stuff, you're on !"
    Tice has a master plan!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    My head is spinning round, I don t know what to do...

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

I don't see that about his knee as "making excuses", just saying what is there. CPep did need the reps, he will find his rythym...and confidence.

And the jammed finger? Man am I glad, oh so glad its a finger. I would puke and turn off the TV if the Vikes had "THE THUMB" over, and over, and over, and over again.

BlowuptheDome is offline Training Camp

I think Daunte was on steroids and got off of them before the season. Thats why he hasn't thrown a long bomb yet.

"BlowuptheDome" wrote:
    I think Daunte was on steroids and got off of them before the season. Thats why he hasn't thrown a long bomb yet.
    I think you have been on drugs, and were at the time of writing that post. I seriously hope you are telling a lame joke. Do you know how often the NFL does drug tests?!?
    Have you ever had a Big Kahuna Burger?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123