Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

Re: Culpepper has been playing with injured knee

I hope the players only meeting will pull these guys together and get them communicating. The team will buck up, and have a solid home game against the Saints. We must forget about our awful start and get after it now, today, as the schedule only gets tougher. Atleast we are only 1 game down in our division, and thankfully we still control our destiny.

OchoCinco is offline Coordinator

Houston to damage control....Houston to damge control....I think we have a problem....

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I hope they/we aren't looking for excuses as to why we have played like complete sh!t this season!
    I am! Good God, we need something! :lol:

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

I see a mutiny against the coaches coming.

On a positive note, according to ESPN the only quarterback to start out a season worse than Daunte is Bart Starr in '67 (he had 9 interceptions in the first two games, compared with Daunte's 8). He came back to win the superbowl that year. Hey, monkey's could start flying out of my butt too, you never know.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

But in a positive way Del!!!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Freakout is offline Coordinator
    Blog Entries

Question. How in the world can someone that fumbled twice in the first half be mad over being benched? Hell I would be expecting to get benched.

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

"Freakout" wrote:
    Question. How in the world can someone that fumbled twice in the first half be mad over being benched? Hell I would be expecting to get benched.
    It may have something to do with his teammate throwing 5 INT's and not being benched, not saying he should have been, just trying to put myselft in Bennett's shoes.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"JDogg926" wrote:
    "Freakout" wrote:
    It may have something to do with his teammate throwing 5 INT's and not being benched, not saying he should have been, just trying to put myselft in Bennett's shoes.
    There's a big difference there though. C-Pep has had 3 pro-bowl seasons, and last year he had the second or third best statistical year in NFL History. Bennett hasn't done anything of note in 3 years. If Ladanian Tomlinson fumbles twice in the first half, you keep him in. If any regular run of the mill RB (like Bennett is) does it, then you yank him, especially with a backup that's just as good (or better) than your starter.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Bennett go bye bye after this year!! See ya later cheese boy!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

that still doesn't explain why he is holding on to the ball so long. i mean he could just ge out of the pocket and throw it away...

i feel cheated by the vikes right now. i don't think culp and most of the crew have NOT been giving it their all and i think we are the worst coached team in the league. i hope that changes--feeling cheated. Everyone expected the vikes to look like Sb contender this year including myself. bu what we actually have is confusion, a QB that looks tentative and throws ill-advise passes and a running game that yeilds fumbles and lousy yards per carry. Not to mention the worst coaching staff in the NFL.

now burleson and sharper are injured. it could be a very long season... thanks vikings for killing my first 2 sundays.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast