Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

Re: Culpepper after the game...

What a Buzz, listening to the game on FieldPass the whole emotional buildup and for Paul to kick that 56 yrd'r was an emotional release for all.
    Pep with only 24 seconds drives us into field goal range... ala Brady and Vinatery. Gotta keep fighting, get that road game monkey off our backs and get consecutive wins..... Skol Vikings.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "Lotzapurple119" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    I don't think the Vikes are in the clear. Especially if they don't get a new stadium. There are markets for football that would accept a pro football team.
    hey del rio, are you a jazz fan???? I am a HUGE jazz fan! i don't know why though.
    Maybe because they are a fun team to watch especially when they had one of the best PG in the history of the game? Or maybe it goes back farther to the days of Pistol Pete?

I am a huge Jazz fan, I have season tickets so I go whenever I can. Looks like we may have a really good team this year. Our #1 draft pick is really stepping in and making the right decisions so far in preseason.

I like coach Sloan too.
    Pistol Pete was the man!

Were you a Malone hater? I have never seen so many people hate a player as much as him!

I liked Karl myself.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Pistol Pete was the man!

Were you a Malone hater? I have never seen so many people hate a player as much as him!

I liked Karl myself.
    Sir Charles was hated about as much, mabe more.

I know you like Charles also, you like the Bad Boys don't ya.

How about Lambier and the Detroit Bad Boys?

Del Rio Guest

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "Lotzapurple119" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    I don't think the Vikes are in the clear. Especially if they don't get a new stadium. There are markets for football that would accept a pro football team.
    hey del rio, are you a jazz fan???? I am a HUGE jazz fan! i don't know why though.
    Maybe because they are a fun team to watch especially when they had one of the best PG in the history of the game? Or maybe it goes back farther to the days of Pistol Pete?

I am a huge Jazz fan, I have season tickets so I go whenever I can. Looks like we may have a really good team this year. Our #1 draft pick is really stepping in and making the right decisions so far in preseason.

I like coach Sloan too.
    Pistol Pete was the man!

I liked Karl myself.
    I liked him, he wasn't my favorite but I would never cry about having a hall of fame player at PF and he was one of the best. Plus Stockton is arguably the best point guard of all time. Obviously opinion but he ranks up there.

I think Malone was hated because he beat the snot out of Isiah Thomas gave him a good solid elbow, normally I would frown on that but there is something to be said for physically abusing the "toughest team" in the NBA in the Pistons. Ever since then he was labeled a dirty player, John too, Jerry Sloan as well. They play hard and do what it takes sometimes it is dirty.

I like the Jazz can't wait for a healthy season I pray.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Pistol Pete was the man!

I liked Karl myself.
    Sir Charles was hated about as much, mabe more.

I know you like Charles also, you like the Bad Boys don't ya.

How about Lambier and the Detroit Bad Boys?
    I was in Jr. High during the Pistons run and I did like them and their attitude! Man, they had a great squad!

About Karl, Kimmell did a great Malone skit on the Man Show! It was so funny!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Nobody beats the 1989 Timberwolves!! lol

Thank you God for KG panning out!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789