Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Culpepper after the game...

Cpep isn't our only great QB. Anyone see how Brad Johnson got the ball up for the game winning field goal. I don't think Gus could have pulled that off for us
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=102 252940

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    did you all see that play where pepper rolled out, and a DE was in his face, and he just faked him out of his shoes and threw the ball down feild to wiggins (I think)? everybody who was watching the game a BW3's was just like ooohhhhhhhhhhhh! It was one of those, 'You got Served' Moments!

Yeah, that was sweet w/ the pump fake! The dude just jumped and wondered what happened to Peppy....Peppy looked like the Peppy of old....we can only go up from here!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

For all you Culpepper haters....eat a big fat you know what! How can you doubt a guy who had one of the Top 3 or 4 years in the history of football!!! HE SHOWED YOU, have a little more faith in our team's ability....it was just before the season when everyone was "convinced" that we had the best team in the league! What changed? The players didn't, I think we know the coach is a boob.....but now that the Vikes are rollin....expect more of the same....I say we go 8-8 at least....(I predict 9-7 and we win the division)...

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

"audioghost" wrote:
    For all you Culpepper haters....eat a big fat you know what! How can you doubt a guy who had one of the Top 3 or 4 years in the history of football!!! HE SHOWED YOU, have a little more faith in our team's ability....it was just before the season when everyone was "convinced" that we had the best team in the league! What changed? The players didn't, I think we know the coach is a boob.....but now that the Vikes are rollin....expect more of the same....I say we go 8-8 at least....(I predict 9-7 and we win the division)...
    even without Moss
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=102 252940

Paulbedy59 is offline Coordinator

Getting targets back helped alot.Also,he at last got some blocking up front.And I predicted that the D would show up and it did,they will get better still.SKOL VIKINGS.
    If winning isn,t everything,why keep score?

DaunteHOF is offline Coach

He was crying, thats my boy!
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

ColoradoVike is offline Pro-Bowler

Glad he cares and is a competitor. We owe the comeback, in part, to the improved play of the o-line. No sacks allowed in the second quarter and let c-pep have plenty of time for his great throws in the 2nd half.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    The picture of Cpep at the end of the game on his knees -- apparently in prayer -- said volumes.

Yes!!!!!!!!! And I was proudly wearing my # 11 Jersey!!!!!!

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

Num1mossfan is offline Training Camp

his wife is prolly une from his boat party

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"akvikefan89" wrote:
    Now if we could only coach the darn defense better.... :banghead:

Cottrell, your on the spot more than Tice is IMO....
    Was it just me or was Tice chewing Teddy out on that play that wecalled timeout on to change up the Defense. It was when the Pack brought in a multiple TE set with a FB on 3rd and short I think. Looked like Teddy was missed, I think Tice changed personel on him or something???????

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast