Thread: Culpepper

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Culpepper

Okay, let me preface this with the disclaimer that since I live in Illinois, I don't get to watch every game. However, Chicago's FOX did show the Vikes yesterday afternoon. They said they were going to show the Eagles/Giants game, so I was out of the house for the first half, but I was pleasantly surprised when I got home and found the Vikes on TV. In any case...

That was the best I've seen Culpepper look in a long time. He didn't ever look rushed or panicked like he has in past years. When they scored, he did his little "keep it rolling"/"false start" thing he does, and had a big grin on his face, but he didn't go overboard with emotion like you used to see. I know that he has said this offseason that he has matured, and that he understands his position on the team better. I hope this is indicative of that change. He seemed much more level headed and in control, and that bodes well for the Viking's hopes this season.

Big Daddy is offline Starter

Culpepper

I totally agree! He looked like he was in total control, and 5 TD passes alone with NO INTs or FUMBLES was an excellent start ot the year. I will take 5 TDs in 7 possesions every game please!
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

Culpepper

he played very smart not many mistakes made

cheesefree is offline Starter

Culpepper

Even though he can dish out some punishment, I like the way he is sliding after a run now, and throwing it away when nobody is open. Daunte has really matured and has what it takes to be a great QB and get a few rings in the process.
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

Re: Culpepper

"josdin00" wrote:
    That was the best I've seen Culpepper look in a long time. He didn't ever look rushed or panicked like he has in past years. When they scored, he did his little "keep it rolling"/"false start" thing he does, and had a big grin on his face, but he didn't go overboard with emotion like you used to see. I know that he has said this offseason that he has matured, and that he understands his position on the team better. I hope this is indicative of that change. He seemed much more level headed and in control, and that bodes well for the Viking's hopes this season.
    Another year under his belt brings more maturity and knowledge of the game. Me thinks Daunte is destined for great things... :thumbright:
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Culpepper

Let's just hope he keeps it up, along with the great offensive line play!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!