Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Culpepper

JDante is offline Rookie

Culpepper

Change is hap'nin up therr in Minnesota. Last year was the FIRST step, we got rid of Mr Moss and made our team better OVERALL. But we made one small mistake. We kept Tice. But now, Tice is gone, half the coaching staff is gone, randy is STILL gone, and we got a brand new team, ready to put it down.

But hey, wait, there is one guy left on our team who CAN be considered dead weight, (not by me but by many) and his name is Daunte Culpepper. I understand the situation with losing one of the best players in the nfl and now u have to automatically adapt to a brand new system and everything but....

Do we really even WANT Culpepper anymore? Consider the Packers situation: They are tryna have a new team and everything, start fresh and delete all traces of failure from their organization, but they just really love that Brett Favre guy. They love his sorry *** to death, and believe that he can carry them to a championship next year.

Is that truly the situation here in Minny, is Daunte Culpepper simply the man we want throwing the ball around, simply because he is and thats that, or is he dead weight that dropped off around the next corner. Or MAYBE it would just be wise to trade him to make our team better, we did it with Randy and we can do it with him.

What are your thoughts, feelings, reactions to this? Please respond, mattafact you can just pick one from my poll. If you choose other your gonna have to tell everyone why though.

Okay please respond its MY FIRST POST!
    Yea.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Culpepper

We already have a thread or 6, with several pages, discussing this topic as well as a poll in the right hand column.

Being a new member, you should introduce yourself in the "Free Beer" forum & introduce yourself.

You can also check out the existing forums by category to see what topics are already being disgussed.

Oh & Welcome!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

OchoCinco is offline Coordinator

:beathorse:

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Whatever happens, happens. I for one am getting sick of hearing all the talk about what is going to happen with Culpepper. One minute he hates Minnesota and wants to be traded, the next he sits down with Childress, and tells everyone that he is a great coach.

If we trade him and get something great in return, that is fine by me. If we keep him and he comes back healthy and tears it up, that would be great. I am getting frustrated over this process, I can only imagine what the team, and Culpepper are going through..

Something is twisted here!

I just can't wait till the day come where they put their foot down and put an end to all this unneeded crap! Whether its trading him or keeping him, just get it over with ASAP! I know we have to wait til a certain day to trade him....but I can't wait to get everything over with!

sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer

Welcome!

DC is two fold - getting a quality player / draft pick(s) for him and the saving$ from his bonus & salary! Just like Moss, but hopefully only better!

"No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    We already have a thread or 6, with several pages, discussing this topic as well as a poll in the right hand column.

Being a new member, you should introduce yourself in the "Free Beer" forum & introduce yourself.

You can also check out the existing forums by category to see what topics are already being disgussed.

Oh & Welcome!
    http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=18159&highl ight=C-Pep

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=18239&highl ight=C-Pep

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=18116&highl ight=C-Pep

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=18116&highl ight=C-Pep

Any of those 4 should do the trick...not to mention that there are others floating around too.

Welcome to the site, but search next time before you post! :grin:

dfwvike is offline Training Camp

Good first post. Now burn your boat.

Relative to Culpepper. He changed his toon because he thinks he is going to get cut prior to receiving the $6 Million and his next contract is going to be klien geld.
    Special Teams are Key!

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Pep is good, Pep is great. Like Brad like a MOFO too. I am glad I dont have to make that decision.
    Peace

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

"TheAnimal93" wrote:
    Pep is good, Pep is great. Like Brad like a MOFO too. I am glad I dont have to make that decision.
    Peace
    Hey!

Go vikes!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast