Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Culpepper

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Culpepper

It was in my opinion a cheap a$$ hit as he went right for his knee. That's just IMHO. Ref's called nothing also.

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

KFFL Listed it as a "Bruised Knee"

Bubba_ND is offline Rookie

hopefully he'll only be out this game, becuzm Brad isnt going to take us anywhere. Hey I remember before the Packers game some of US, were calling for Brad Johnson, well sometimes you get what you want.

If Cpep isnt able to play against the Lions, we need to win that, otherwise i believe our season is ove(especially if the lions beat the bears). Only chance is if Cpep can be able to come back from this injury before or right after the Lions game.

xvikingfan is offline Rookie

There go our seaon?Did you say?

Have you watched any of the games this year.Vikes are lucky to be 2-4,2-5 after today.Burleson has 1 whole catch for MINUS 2 yards.Our season went to Oakland last winter,incase you hadn't noticed.Only bad thing about Culfumbler getting hurt is that now his trade value is zero.This team needs a few good draft picks and some serious rebuilding.As it stands now,they are one of the worst Viking teams i've seen in the last 35 years of watching them.

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: There go our seaon?Did you say?

"xvikingfan" wrote:
    Have you watched any of the games this year.Vikes are lucky to be 2-4,2-5 after today.Burleson has 1 whole catch for MINUS 2 yards.Our season went to Oakland last winter,incase you hadn't noticed.Only bad thing about Culfumbler getting hurt is that now his trade value is zero.This team needs a few good draft picks and some serious rebuilding.As it stands now,they are one of the worst Viking teams i've seen in the last 35 years of watching them.

How did I know this was coming? Moss isn't exactly lighting it up in Tennesee right now.... Teams go way deeper than that.

wreakshavok is offline Rookie

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    We are in big trouble if he is done for the year.
    We Suck!!!!! at every facet of the game!!! except punting ok excuse me...but I want my money back on sunday ticket!!! this is crap! we can't beat high school punks! this is unwatchable!!!! I just want to punch somebody in the mouth!!! where's mike tice!

Bubba_ND is offline Rookie

"xvikingfan" wrote:
    If your were watching the game you were watching one of the best Qb's driving down to score before he got hurt, CPEP is our answer and whats wrong with Nate he had one catch from CPEP, but know we got the slowest QB Brad Johnson in their. Go move to Oakland or something. And they should be 3-4, they had Tampa Bay a 5-1 team. You cant tell me CPEP wasnt leadin them to a score and maybe another win.
    get a lifeee

xvikingfan is offline Rookie

Akvikingfan

First off,Oakland already has over 20 points and it's not even halftime yet.How many points do the Vikes have so far.Try think back to every game Moss played in when he was on the Vikes.Did their offenese look this bad in any of them.The Vikings have gone from one of the highest scoring offense's in the league to the lowest just like that.You keep telling yourself Moss has nothing to do with that if it helps you sleep better.Vikes need to unload Cullfumbler,draft a real QB,find a receiver to replace Moss and rebuild their entire Defense again.I don't see how they can do any of those things in one year.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Where was the flag for that hit? Mike Minter should get a hefty fine.

wreakshavok is offline Rookie

"xvikingfan" wrote:
    I agree 100% I started watching vikings in 1970 this is the worst bunch of loveboaters in my life!~

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast