Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: The crow eating thread 2007 edition

"Schutz" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Uffda, you are in a league all your own in my book.
    Great post my friend......However,

As I have been saying for a long time.

Highs and lows my friends, highs and lows.

This staff isn't really doing much different and don't deserve any (well a bit for coaching) credit as all we are seeing are the youngsters starting to execute what has been coached.

I will eat some crow with respect to my bashing of the OL all year and thier OL Coach.
    I will also eat some crow on my initial (pre-season) concern over our ST's ability to tackle and Longwells ability to kick the ball anywhere close to the endzone during Kickoffs.

If Bryzcheapski and the front office have another great draft and add a couple of key FA without breaking the bank I will eat some crow over that as well. ;D
    Speaking of OL, is McKinnie the best Run Blocker in the league?
    Anyone see Herrera make the block on his man (right side) and still almost catch AD (running to the left side) into the endzone?
    That guy is a beast and probably (next to Birk making correct line calls) the biggest reason the OL is playing at a higher level.

My Humble Opinion of Course.

;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Uffda, you are in a league all your own in my book.
    Great post my friend......However,

As I have been saying for a long time.

Highs and lows my friends, highs and lows.

This staff isn't really doing much different and don't deserve any (well a bit for coaching) credit as all we are seeing are the youngsters starting to execute what has been coached.

I will eat some crow with respect to my bashing of the OL all year and thier OL Coach.
    I will also eat some crow on my initial (pre-season) concern over our ST's ability to tackle and Longwells ability to kick the ball anywhere close to the endzone during Kickoffs.

If Bryzcheapski and the front office have another great draft and add a couple of key FA without breaking the bank I will eat some crow over that as well. ;D
    Speaking of OL, is McKinnie the best Run Blocker in the league?
    Anyone see Herrera make the block on his man (right side) and still almost catch AD (running to the left side) into the endzone?
    That guy is a beast and probably (next to Birk making correct line calls) the biggest reason the OL is playing at a higher level.

My Humble Opinion of Course.

;D

I saw it

I think he is a beast also.. Always have.. Ever since Tice was talkin bout his "mean streak"

He deserves the money he got

vikesfargo is offline Asst. Coach

"Marrdro" wrote:

I didn't see that, but I agree that Herrera is an absolute beast. He is just mauling people out there.

Go Vikings!

"vikesfargo" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

I didn't see that, but I agree that Herrera is an absolute beast He is just mauling people out there.
    I haven't checked the stats yet, but the right side is doing almost as good as the left side when it comes to run production.
    If (and I am almost convinced he will) Cook comes around on his pass protection, this line will be good for quite a few years.

Time to start drafting or finding a good FA swing man to add depth now.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "vikesfargo" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

I didn't see that, but I agree that Herrera is an absolute beast He is just mauling people out there.
    I haven't checked the stats yet, but the right side is doing almost as good as the left side when it comes to run production.
    If (and I am almost convinced he will) Cook comes around on his pass protection, this line will be good for quite a few years.

Time to start drafting or finding a good FA swing man to add depth now.

I saw a graphic where it said something along the lines of him running 3 times to the left for 14 yards and 3 times to the right for 40 yards or some where around there

The right side is definitley gelling

Even the pass protection

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

A third consecutive victory, a second consecutive "complete" game....but I'm not ready to eat anything quite yet.

After 1 3/4 years I am finally starting to see improvement.
    The Vikes are finally playing to their strengths, and allowing those strengths to raise their level of production in other areas.

It's about time.

I'll eat crow after we make the play-offs, smash our way to whatever level we need to to face the Packers, and eliminate them.
    If Childress can accomplish that, I'll join uffda in getting a new sig...only mine will feature Childress and Jackson and the slogan, "I was wrong!!
    And I'm Lovin' it!!"

Caine

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

"PurpleGator" wrote:
    "Potus2028" wrote:
    i'll eat crow..

i said that bollinger was gave us a better chance to win than t-jack.

i was wrong.

my bad..

but each of the past three weeks i have become more and more of a tjack supporter. so i dont mind being wrong about how bad somebody is.
    Although, I have been a T-Jack and Childress basher for the last few weeks, I don't see a need to eat any crow.

We are still 6-6.
    A long shot for the playoffs and we haven't made it to the SB yet.

I hope we do great and the last few weeks we have.
    I still don't think we will be holding up any Lombardi trophy with T-Jack/Childress.

I want to be wrong.
    yea. thats true.

so i'll wait until the end of the season to eat some crow
    i m better than you, so just give up...

"Caine" wrote:
    A third consecutive victory, a second consecutive "complete" game....but I'm not ready to eat anything quite yet.

After 1 3/4 years I am finally starting to see improvement.
    The Vikes are finally playing to their strengths, and allowing those strengths to raise their level of production in other areas.

It's about time.

I'll eat crow after we make the play-offs, smash our way to whatever level we need to to face the Packers, and eliminate them.
    If Childress can accomplish that, I'll join uffda in getting a new sig...only mine will feature Childress and Jackson and the slogan, "I was wrong!!
    And I'm Lovin' it!!"

Caine
    I thought the criteria for them to show improvement this year.
    I didn't realize the ante was that big my friend.
    ;D

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Well... The Vikes won three straight. I couldn't be happier that I was wrong.

This particular crow tastes quite good.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

"C" wrote:
    Well... The Vikes won three straight. I couldn't be happier that I was wrong.

This particular crow tastes quite good.
    When did you get rid of the Douche sig?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast